2024 DE Lawal "LJ" McCray, Mainland HS

Advertisement
Advertisement
them boys kidnapped Ruiz
We’re spending like last year, the biggest difference is everyone in the country has their NIL game right. We were ahead of the curb for a minute. We also went national this year because Florida and SFla is down this cycle. Once you go national for elite guys you better have more than money going on at your program. The teams that kill national are normally a proven brand with winning and developing talent. Showing progress this year was a must.

I get your drift now.
Yea they are on a good run I would rather him go to some place where it isnt as stable as it seems. Cause I could see Napier gone the following season and then a multitude of transfers. So we can circle back maybe if we arent stacked,,,,,,,,,,which we probably wont be cause we cant get 1 **** DT

Advertisement
Bruh I aint even know there was a new strain and I got out the hospital a few days ago. **** nah I cant get that

Bruh, u good?

Yeah man, I got hit w/ Covid several weeks ago (smoke that bytch like it was a common cold). When I got tested just to confirm, I was told ppl r having “Covid-like symptoms” but it’s the flu! The only true difference is the lost of smell or taste like Covid causes, but they’re **** near identical.

We’re spending like last year, the biggest difference is everyone in the country has their NIL game right. We were ahead of the curb for a minute. We also went national this year because Florida and SFla is down this cycle. Once you go national for elite guys you better have more than money going on at your program. The teams that kill national are normally a proven brand with winning and developing talent. Showing progress this year was a must.
The kids dont see anything as progress? Cause it seems to me that we do have progress its just the catastrophic losses and negativity f us. Im trying to hold hope cause I dont think anyone can fix this besides this man. Im 50/50 on mope or slurper lol............I usually give up by now but I seen some good especially after last season and the year before. The kids have to see it better than we the fans

Advertisement
We aren’t spending like them, not many are. After last years abortion they’re going all out.
This is what I don’t get. We either have it or we don’t. The money guys either want to win or they don’t. If we are getting out spent by an in state rival, we still are t serious about turning this **** around.

Mario wants to win on the trail, just have to give the guy the resources.

The kids dont see anything as progress? Cause it seems to me that we do have progress its just the catastrophic losses and negativity f us. Im trying to hold hope cause I dont think anyone can fix this besides this man. Im 50/50 on mope or slurper lol............I usually give up by now but I seen some good especially after last season and the year before. The kids have to see it better than we the fans
GT was a huge gut punch. Unc wouldn’t have been as bad. But when we laid that **** against GT everyone went “ it’s the same Miami“. I mean you have read this board ? Lol. We need to win tonight and finish strong for this class and even more for 25. It’s loaded down here that cycle.

This is what I don’t get. We either have it or we don’t. The money guys either want to win or they don’t. If we are getting out spent by an in state rival, we still are t serious about turning this **** around.

Mario wants to win on the trail, just have to give the guy the resources.
We’ve been the best offer for multiple DT’s and by a good margin. Guys stayed home or closer to home.

Advertisement
Got ****, bro. Sheesh; keep hot fluids in u (pause). I’ve seen the old school TheraFlu (Severe Flu), honey, fresh lemon juice, & a strong cough drop or pure peppermint drops have been a killer of this strain.
Never been hit this hard in last 20 years. Fever has left but energy level is gone. Absolutely gone.

Go Canes I'm bowing outta all this

GT was a huge gut punch. Unc wouldn’t have been as bad. But when we laid that **** against GT everyone went “ it’s the same Miami“. I mean you have read this board ? Lol. We need to win tonight and finish strong for this class and even more for 25. It’s loaded down here that cycle.
I’m convinced we’re cursed. The weirdest things happen when we play. Things that never happen in football games. And I have been watching football at all levels for 30+ years.

Advertisement
Back