2024 DE Lawal "LJ" McCray, Mainland HS

And the beat goes on. Lost track of how many whales we've missed on, and there's smoke about Jones and Blount flipping. But don't worry, Big Joe will get us the Poly kids lol

Advertisement
And the beat goes on. Lost track of how many whales we've missed on, and there's smoke about Jones and Blount flipping. But don't worry, Big Joe will get us the Poly kids lol
Stone, Scott, Breland, McCray, Franklin, Rushing, Stewart, Simmons,

Eight of them. Freaking 8 whales on the line that we completely whiffed on.

Advertisement
Embarrassing and depressing don’t quite do it justice at this point. An abomination of a game day corch that was supposed to be the Ace of Spades in recruiting, and has whiffed on pretty much every big target at QB, DT, and CB since he’s been here.

Can’t say I blame any of these kids.

Stone, Scott, Breland, McCray, Franklin, Rushing, Stewart, Simmons,

Eight of them. Freaking 8 whales on the line that we completely whiffed on.
stone and Scott were freaky. Too bad they couldnt do a family swap with the parents lol Rushing and Simmons I dont think we were ever recruiting THAT hard.

Advertisement
Well ****…

Looks like our best bet is to always be hunting for DTs in the portal… it is what it is

Everyone on the up but us. Just the way it goes. Bad the ming with TVD going down. I also blame this on the freaking Tennessee Volunteers for not doing their dang job.

Advertisement
Funny thing about this recruitment is he was always considered a lock to UF then some smoke started with FSU and Miami. Both thought they lead at points. Makes me wonder it was always UF and Miami / Fsu was being lead on. People around Daytona / Orlando never backed off the UF talk.

Another huge miss especially with him being a Florida kid.
I heard that he was actually a Cane after the Gators looked like crap and we were close to top 10 but then all **** broke loose after crapping this season away. FSU was never really in it. Sad miss highlighting that if your coaching is crap, it will catch up to you no matter how good you are at recruiting

Advertisement
I heard that he was actually a Cane after the Gators looked like crap and we were close to top 10 but then all **** broke loose after crapping this season away. FSU was never really in it. Sad miss highlighting that if your coaching is crap, it will catch up to you no matter how good you are at recruiting
Yeah I posted at one time we lead but who knows , they’ve been off this go round

Jesus

Mario not only getting pantsed by OU and OSU but now by stupid Norvell and

Like I don’t get it. I thought Mario was a great recruiter

So far he’s just been a great OL coach and recruiter

Yeah I posted at one time we lead but who knows , they’ve been off this go round
terry gilliam film GIF

Advertisement
Back