2024 DE Lawal "LJ" McCray, Mainland HS

Advertisement
DT and CB recruiting is beyond brutal and Mario the biggest control freak of all time isn’t just not noticing this. So I wonder what the action will be. He can’t just roll out a roster that is void at QB, DT, and CB lol and he saw that 3 of his big time transfers to fix the issues at CB all have sucked. Davis, Brown, and Richard.

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

@RVACane man u ****😂 what u no bout the sissies wearing kool-aid lipstick in da joint!?! U been to the pin b4! Bc dem MFs who wanna be GULS do dat **** 4real! Ur supposed to stay far away from em as u can & don’t talk to dem
Lol. I learned that from a DMX song

I never talk **** about gaby but to me it’s pretty clear the staff or whoever he’s getting his info from is using him as some type of damage control..

Like with every target its the same script, oh miami is fighting until the end they feel they’re still in it and will keep trying until the end to soften the blow of the player not choosing us majority of the time..Im not saying we aren’t fighting but i just cant believe we have been this close and have struck out almost every time

I dont knock him cause its his job and he wants to keep relationships but it’s making him look even more like someone who’s just pandering for clicks
Not trying to throw shade at D$ but wasn't his ATM update the same thing?

"- Miami still feels they are right in it for DT LJ McCray (Daytona Beach). While there is FSU buzz, they actually feel their biggest competition is Georgia. DT recruiting has been a struggle, so their instincts may be off. But, as chronicled in the Bank, they correctly dismissed the Zaquan-to-FSU smoke and always pegged Oregon as the real threat for Breland despite Georgia buzz."

Advertisement
I never talk **** about gaby but to me it’s pretty clear the staff or whoever he’s getting his info from is using him as some type of damage control..

Like with every target its the same script, oh miami is fighting until the end they feel they’re still in it and will keep trying until the end to soften the blow of the player not choosing us majority of the time..Im not saying we aren’t fighting but i just cant believe we have been this close and have struck out almost every time

I dont knock him cause its his job and he wants to keep relationships but it’s making him look even more like someone who’s just pandering for clicks
same **** this whole cycle. National pundits are wrong and our insiders are right. Until unforeseen last minute circumstantial events happen. This will be the same as every blue chip dt this cycle. Rinse repeat.

Smiff tweeting that is a clear sign he isn’t picking Miami.

All the big battles that Miami has won Smiff has been quiet on the day they picked.

All the big battles Miami has lost Smiff has tweeted random stuff earlier in the day like he is begging. Lock thread kid isn’t coming.

Not trying to throw shade at D$ but wasn't his ATM update the same thing?

"- Miami still feels they are right in it for DT LJ McCray (Daytona Beach). While there is FSU buzz, they actually feel their biggest competition is Georgia. DT recruiting has been a struggle, so their instincts may be off. But, as chronicled in the Bank, they correctly dismissed the Zaquan-to-FSU smoke and always pegged Oregon as the real threat for Breland despite Georgia buzz."

Yup. Not much optimism. Now combine that note with this 10/5 bank update, and things could get ugly:

"Miami also remains in very good communication with DT Artavious Jones (Blountstown), who continues to display NFL upside."

The fact D$ felt it was worthwhile to comment on UM remaining "in very good communication" with our own commit indicates concerns about Jones possibly flipping are legit. Mind you, that update was back when we were still 4-0 UM.

Advertisement
DT and CB recruiting is beyond brutal and Mario the biggest control freak of all time isn’t just not noticing this. So I wonder what the action will be. He can’t just roll out a roster that is void at QB, DT, and CB lol and he saw that 3 of his big time transfers to fix the issues at CB all have sucked. Davis, Brown, and Richard.
Found it interesting that it ‘leaked’ after Joe interviewed for the NFL job. Don’t see how he’s back next year.

Addae I don’t get at all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
C'mon bro! You know the script don't you? We are going to get our **** pushed in by both of Clemson's lines. TVD is good for another 2 picks and we will rush for a grand total of 50 yards most of which will consist of that delayed HB dive play into the Centers behind for about 1.7 yards per clip. Then despite evidence that there will be no room to run, Mario will instruct Dawson to continue to pound the rock on first down setting up 2nd and 9 at best only to watch TVD play with his deer in the headlights look as he misses on routine throws. The Tigers will sack TVD 7 times and the defense will become exhausted from being on the field for 40 minutes. We allow another 200 plus rushing performance and get pounded 38-10 while Mario is serenaded by a cascade of Boos. Then after the game Mario will talk about taking it like a man and getting back to work along with a few lines about execution and not being Tuff or Fizicul enough.

Does that sound about right?
I really want to downvote you for this, but I fear you are right. We are going to get pushed around on both sides of the line and get physically dominated once again.

Advertisement
Back