2024 DE Lawal "LJ" McCray, Mainland HS

He called you an idiot. You responded. I can see you’d be wearing kool-aid lipstick in the pen.
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

@RVACane man u ****😂 what u no bout the sissies wearing kool-aid lipstick in da joint!?! U been to the pin b4! Bc dem MFs who wanna be GULS do dat **** 4real! Ur supposed to stay far away from em as u can & don’t talk to dem

Advertisement
C'mon bro! You know the script don't you? We are going to get our **** pushed in by both of Clemson's lines. TVD is good for another 2 picks and we will rush for a grand total of 50 yards most of which will consist of that delayed HB dive play into the Centers behind for about 1.7 yards per clip. Then despite evidence that there will be no room to run, Mario will instruct Dawson to continue to pound the rock on first down setting up 2nd and 9 at best only to watch TVD play with his deer in the headlights look as he misses on routine throws. The Tigers will sack TVD 7 times and the defense will become exhausted from being on the field for 40 minutes. We allow another 200 plus rushing performance and get pounded 38-10 while Mario is serenaded by a cascade of Boos. Then after the game Mario will talk about taking it like a man and getting back to work along with a few lines about execution and not being Tuff or Fizicul enough.

Does that sound about right?
💯 percent spot on as usual, brother. Because, after all, how you do something, is how you do everything. To bad that Mario doesn’t hold himself to that same standard with his head corching.

C'mon bro! You know the script don't you? We are going to get our **** pushed in by both of Clemson's lines. TVD is good for another 2 picks and we will rush for a grand total of 50 yards most of which will consist of that delayed HB dive play into the Centers behind for about 1.7 yards per clip. Then despite evidence that there will be no room to run, Mario will instruct Dawson to continue to pound the rock on first down setting up 2nd and 9 at best only to watch TVD play with his deer in the headlights look as he misses on routine throws. The Tigers will sack TVD 7 times and the defense will become exhausted from being on the field for 40 minutes. We allow another 200 plus rushing performance and get pounded 38-10 while Mario is serenaded by a cascade of Boos. Then after the game Mario will talk about taking it like a man and getting back to work along with a few lines about execution and not being Tuff or Fizicul enough.

Does that sound about right?

Unfortunately this is exactly what I expect today. It's the most Miami thing to do and we've done it repeatedly well for a long time.

Mario is a great recruiter but holy **** are we super deficient at key spots. Dline, qb and db. Regardless how the season plays out there has to be coaching changes.

Yup. And how you fare at the premium positions matters far more than an overall class ranking that can be inflated by quantity of commits.

WR recruiting has been a pleasant surprise, though it remains to be seen if we’ll be able to keep the best one home. But QB, DT, and DB recruiting (aside from Patterson) are glaringly putrid and no coach will turn this program around without rectifying those areas.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I never talk **** about gaby but to me it’s pretty clear the staff or whoever he’s getting his info from is using him as some type of damage control..

Like with every target its the same script, oh miami is fighting until the end they feel they’re still in it and will keep trying until the end to soften the blow of the player not choosing us majority of the time..Im not saying we aren’t fighting but i just cant believe we have been this close and have struck out almost every time

I dont knock him cause its his job and he wants to keep relationships but it’s making him look even more like someone who’s just pandering for clicks

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back