2024 DE Lawal "LJ" McCray, Mainland HS

So the DT recruiting is going well **** sucker?

Edit: Original post reverted by Maudes.
IMG_5844.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Zero excuse missing on him and Joe should be out of a job come December but I can live with him going to play for Billy Buttholes

Advertisement
Mario encouraged Joe to get an NFL job last year but he got rejected obviously. My problem with this is he knew he wasn't good enough but he gave him another year (at least) because he didn't want to negatively impact his boy. Basically, he put Joe above the team and it couldn't have ended up any worse.

This is completely unacceptable. The team cannot get much better with the DT and CB recruiting (probably QB too) the way it is. Probably the two worst coaches besides Gattass are still here and it's killing the real needs in recruiting.

Also crazy how bad Mario's initial coaches were.

Anyway, hopefully he gets rid of Joe and Addae and brings in some big name coaches to recruit those positions....or gives DT to Jason Taylor and gets an actual special team's coach.
I couldn't agree with you more! You have to think that Joe and Addae are gone after this season and for the love of all things good and decent, hire a real special teams coach!

Everytime I look at your avatar I break out into fits of uncontrollable laughter.

If Mario hadn’t ***** the bed again this season as head corch, then we would have probably landed at least one of the beast DT’s, as I think that later on he could have flipped at least one of them.

All I know is that our Canes better come out with their hair on fire this Saturday night and put on the kind of performance that the old Canes teams used to put on in big games, or it’s a wrap for this season, as well as for any momentum in recruiting, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah sorry @nycane , i edited my post 30 seconds after i created it but everyone else chose violence....not me. I mean you deserved a little **** but nothing as aggressive as what i wrote. You can blame them/her though:
View attachment 262047
He called you an idiot. You responded. I can see you’d be wearing kool-aid lipstick in the pen.

If Mario hadn’t ***** the bed again this season as head corch, then we would have probably landed at least one of the beast DT’s, as I think that later on he could have flipped at least one of them.

All I know is that our Canes better come out with their hair on fire this Saturday night and put on the kind of performance that the old Canes teams used to put on in big games, or it’s a wrap for this season, as well as for any momentum in recruiting, in my opinion.
C'mon bro! You know the script don't you? We are going to get our **** pushed in by both of Clemson's lines. TVD is good for another 2 picks and we will rush for a grand total of 50 yards most of which will consist of that delayed HB dive play into the Centers behind for about 1.7 yards per clip. Then despite evidence that there will be no room to run, Mario will instruct Dawson to continue to pound the rock on first down setting up 2nd and 9 at best only to watch TVD play with his deer in the headlights look as he misses on routine throws. The Tigers will sack TVD 7 times and the defense will become exhausted from being on the field for 40 minutes. We allow another 200 plus rushing performance and get pounded 38-10 while Mario is serenaded by a cascade of Boos. Then after the game Mario will talk about taking it like a man and getting back to work along with a few lines about execution and not being Tuff or Fizicul enough.

Does that sound about right?

Advertisement
Miami needs to upgrade either way but JHH being on the roster next year doesn’t hurt. They should let him come back if he wants to stay and play 1 more yr
Did u say LT56 a 5th rounder?😂 You’ve been a Taylor hater so I wouldn’t expect anything less from u. But he’s actually playing pretty good this season he just doesn’t have the stats. He’s taking on double teams every play (BIG PAUSE) & he’s putting pressure on the QBs every other play & forcing them out the pocket ( BIG PAUSE)

Did u say LT56 a 5th rounder?😂 You’ve been a Taylor hater so I wouldn’t expect anything less from u. But he’s actually playing pretty good this season he just doesn’t have the stats. He’s taking on double teams every play (BIG PAUSE) & he’s putting pressure on the QBs every other play & forcing them out the pocket ( BIG PAUSE)
He’s been pretty decent. He needs a take over game though. To me Bain is our best DL right now as a TF. Think he makes the FR AA team.

Advertisement
Back