2024 DE Lawal "LJ" McCray, Mainland HS

Advertisement
Yea I hear your argument. But we signed a great last cycle. And this cycle, is top ten and it’s October. Lot of time for improvement still. If we want to say that he has whiffing at specific position like DT. Fair. But to say in general Mario is getting bodied on the trail is an exaggeration IMO.
Don’t think anyone has any complaints about last class and while some may view “getting bodied“ as an exaggeration he has taken some big lumps particularly against OU.

As for the class being Top 10 that’s a little bit deceptive as it is #19 in class average. To put into context, last class finished #7 overall but #6 in class average that’s including having an unranked punter from Australia in the calculation. Remove him and were top #5 in avg.

We also nailed our main objective last class which was OL with 2 Five stars while we’re currently struggling to address our main objective this year in DT.

This class has a way to go before it’s on par with last class but as you said it’s October, hopefully we land/flip some of the big guys we’re after, recruit over some commits and address DT. Still time….

It’s justifiable counter punching. Your buddy started it.
LOL
I dont argue my opinion I say it try to look at the others POV, then stay on my side and move on. Not trying to get all worked up over trying to convince anybody about anything. Thats why I rarely get into it with people on here its rare. I know people disagree and the posts I still find funny even if I disagree with them its comedy to me lol. Alot of posters gave up possibly but they still my boys we cane fans.

Blowhard via Bartow doesn't sound as confident as of this moment.

— I do not have a great read on what he’s going to do. I think the main reason for my uncertainty is that FSU (or any other school to my knowledge) has not gotten word on where he’s headed.

— At the beginning of the week, I felt UGA was FSU’s biggest competition. I now think the biggest threat to FSU is their in-state rival, Florida. Miami is still in this with Auburn and Georgia seemingly now on the outside.

— I’ve heard conflicting info on whether staffs believe they’ll get word of a decision from McCray prior to his public announcement. A good source let me know last night that they think he will inform coaches of his choice beforehand. We’ll see on that.

— It’s been extremely difficult to obtain extensive information on this recruitment. I hope to know more by the end of the day.
means he doesnt know a **** thing

LOL
I dont argue my opinion I say it try to look at the others POV, then stay on my side and move on. Not trying to get all worked up over trying to convince anybody about anything. Thats why I rarely get into it with people on here its rare. I know people disagree and the posts I still find funny even if I disagree with them its comedy to me lol. Alot of posters gave up possibly but they still my boys we cane fans.
If he commit imma lie with the best of em.

Advertisement
That’s a fair response by @BS85 in my opinion to someone initiating the hostilities by calling him an idiot. It’s @The Franchise Doctrine on Counter Use of Force. And I adhere to it.
As long as they cool with it who cares let them call each other names for like a good hour so they can get it out the system then shake hands afterward lol

As long as they cool with it who cares let them call each other names for like a good hour so they can get it out the system then shake hands afterward lol
We got a new house a few months ago and my 1 year old dog who has been perfectly potty trained has inexplicably started having accidents (a lot). She goes downstairs where we rarely go. Anyway, she **** all over today and i somehow thought it was a good idea to get on here right after i cleaned that up. Guess yoi could say i wasn’t in a great mood.

We got a new house a few months ago and my 1 year old dog who has been perfectly potty trained has inexplicably started having accidents (a lot). She goes downstairs where we rarely go. Anyway, she **** all over today and i somehow thought it was a good idea to get on here right after i cleaned that up. Guess yoi could say i wasn’t in a great mood.
pooping GIF

Advertisement
Ice Cube Yes GIF

Blowhard via Bartow doesn't sound as confident as of this moment.

— I do not have a great read on what he’s going to do. I think the main reason for my uncertainty is that FSU (or any other school to my knowledge) has not gotten word on where he’s headed.

— At the beginning of the week, I felt UGA was FSU’s biggest competition. I now think the biggest threat to FSU is their in-state rival, Florida. Miami is still in this with Auburn and Georgia seemingly now on the outside.

— I’ve heard conflicting info on whether staffs believe they’ll get word of a decision from McCray prior to his public announcement. A good source let me know last night that they think he will inform coaches of his choice beforehand. We’ll see on that.

— It’s been extremely difficult to obtain extensive information on this recruitment. I hope to know more by the end of the day.
No Way What GIF by Adele Morse - Stoned Fox Official

I would be cussing at everyone lol I know how that goes I went through that a few times, now if we land LJ I hope he ***** in your crib more. So this can be a tradition, we can ask if your dog ****ted in the crib. If he does it means we getting everyone lol. All jokes aside though respect that you admitted that you was in a bad mood. Good man

Advertisement
I would be cussing at everyone lol I know how that goes I went through that a few times, now if we land LJ I hope he ***** in your crib more. So this can be a tradition, we can ask if your dog ****ted in the crib. If he does it means we getting everyone lol. All jokes aside though respect that you admitted that you was in a bad mood. Good man
Yeah sorry @nycane , i edited my post 30 seconds after i created it but everyone else chose violence....not me. I mean you deserved a little **** but nothing as aggressive as what i wrote. You can blame them/her though:
20230908_173651.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back