Bain
Rudolph
Moss
Pickett
Russell
Lightfoot
I’m sure a transfer as well.

DT:
Taylor (should return but likely leaves to be a 5th rd pick)
Moten
Horton
JHH have any eligibility left?
Collins
Jones
Burroughs
Campbell if he is still on the roster next year
And I’m sure JUCO or couple transfers

~ 5 of those names won’t be there

Advertisement
Lol y’all boys let these insiders get y’all worked up man they don’t know **** let it play out kamarion Franklin was supposedly all auburn David stone didn’t know until the second before he was going to Oklahoma man one thing I know Mario is doing is working we’ve missed for sure but lj seems like a kid who’ll give us a real shot especially since he’s from down here idk I think the pick will be Miami for some reason
Those narratives I never believe. Last second bs to creat suspense and hype. These kids know where they want to go. Once they have a good relationship with you and the staff that’s where they going.

Not sure how a kid who committed here. And is taking a visit (only a junior) equates to getting bodied. But ok
He’s visiting because there’s the possibility he reclassifies to this year and may be signing in December. FSPOO is trying to flip him before then

Advertisement
He’s visiting because there’s the possibility he reclassifies to this year and may be signing in December. FSPOO is trying to flip him before then
Yea I’m well aware that’s why I said to include him in the list of our potential DL. What does that have to do with Mario getting bodied on the trail. If he is reclassifying it’s understandable the kid is going to take done visits.

Ellis Robinson is visiting this weekend. Doesn’t mean Kirby is getting bodied on the recruiting trail.

Advertisement
Yea I’m well aware that’s why I said to include him in the list of our potential DL. What does that have to do with Mario getting bodied on the trail. If he is reclassifying it’s understandable the kid is going to take done visits.

Ellis Robinson is visiting this weekend. Doesn’t mean Kirby is getting bodied on the recruiting trail.
Didn’t see your previous comment and was only commenting on the “only a junior” statement. In any event, if Kirby spent the last 2 seasons striking out on every top level CB he targeted and Ellis was his only CB commit I’m sure the narrative around him would be different.

Can we point out some teams that aren't top 15 that have landed good to great NT types from the portal?

Give me a Juco kid and take 2-3 3* kids with the goal of finding 1 that can play in years 2-4. Numbers are needed!

Advertisement
TrumpyCane noticed every twitter "insider" is picking UF, FSU, UGA, zero mention of Miami

@Cribby and @1murhurricane changed their avatars recently

Fascinating
Snoop Jim Carrey GIF by Laff

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back