2024 DE Lawal "LJ" McCray, Mainland HS

Advertisement
Pickett was scheduled as a distraction for another whiff.

Not sure how we can even field a DL next year. And 2-3 years down the road is looking very bleak there
Portal aggressively. That's it. And then hope you can show proof of concept with it, just like Norvell did, to parlay into more HS recruits in a couple of years.
Problem is all the dt’s this cycle are really out of our base area of recruiting
They usually are so that excuse can't always fly.

The consensus here is that no one truly knows. No one here should be surprised if any of the Big 3 land him and certainly despite what Wiltfong is saying, if he picks UGA there should be zero shock factor here. This recruitment has been quiet and close to the vest and we will just have to wait and see where the chips fall.

Advertisement
Pickett was scheduled as a distraction for another whiff.

Not sure how we can even field a DL next year. And 2-3 years down the road is looking very bleak there

DL next year.

DE:
Harvey
Kelly
Mesidor if he can’t play anymore this year. Not sure you can go pro
Wayne
Bain
Rudolph
Moss
Pickett
Russell
Lightfoot
I’m sure a transfer as well.

DT:
Taylor (should return but likely leaves to be a 5th rd pick)
Moten
Horton
JHH have any eligibility left?
Collins
Jones
Burroughs
Campbell if he is still on the roster next year
And I’m sure JUCO or couple transfers

The consensus here is that no one truly knows. No one here should be surprised if any of the Big 3 land him and certainly despite what Wiltfong is saying, if he picks UGA there should be zero shock factor here. This recruitment has been quiet and close to the vest and we will just have to wait and see where the chips fall.
I wouldn't lose any sleep if it were UGA tbh

DL next year.

DE:
Harvey
Kelly
Wayne
Bain
Rudolph
Moss
Pickett
Russell
Lightfoot

DT:
Moten
Horton
Collins
Jones
Burroughs
JHH is a RS-Junior

Campbell is the one I'm not sure about as he is a 5th year senior but doesn't appear to have redshirted.

Advertisement
DL next year.

DE:
Harvey
Kelly
Wayne
Bain
Rudolph
Moss
Pickett
Russell
Lightfoot

DT:
Moten
Horton
Collins
Jones
Burroughs
**possibly Blount too**

Advertisement
Just some independent journalism. But this was just last night that I drew these conclusions.. so I think alot of people are seeing the FSU stuff this morning and assuming.

Advertisement
He is more of a SDE/3T similar to Bain/Mesidor, IMO. We really need more elite kids that are NT types for when teams like UNC decide to force the run.

Beggars can't be choosers.

We're nearing the point with DTs that Cristobal is going to need to put Mr. Fuji on the staff so we can miss on 3 star Japanese sumo wrestlers.

Advertisement
Back