2024 DE Lawal "LJ" McCray, Mainland HS

No Way Commando GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Advertisement
Advertisement
Plz stop with this. The discourse here in January was that Mario was 'friends' with everyone he had on staff and then proceeded to wipe out most of it. If you don't produce under him, you're gone.
same as ponce who mario has a friendship with as well. he booted him too.

i think joe and mario have a longer relationship as mario hired joe at oregon and here compared to gattis, but he will be get rid of guys. i dont mind joe on the staff just not in an on field role imo. move him off field and get someone else in there (partridge please)

Advertisement
Lol y’all boys let these insiders get y’all worked up man they don’t know **** let it play out kamarion Franklin was supposedly all auburn David stone didn’t know until the second before he was going to Oklahoma man one thing I know Mario is doing is working we’ve missed for sure but lj seems like a kid who’ll give us a real shot especially since he’s from down here idk I think the pick will be Miami for some reason

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pickett was scheduled as a distraction for another whiff.

Not sure how we can even field a DL next year. And 2-3 years down the road is looking very bleak there

I actually was more concerned with DE than DT for next year until we completely whiffed at NT with only 1.

Horton, Moten, Campbell(does he have another year?), Jones*, JHH- NT
JHH, LT, Bain, Acheampong, Burroughs, Mesidor-3T
Bain, Acheampong, Burroughs, Mesidor, Williams, Russell* SDE
Harvey, Kelly, Wayne, Pickett*, Rudolph*, Lightfoot*

As you can see, we have a good number of hybrid SDE/3T kids for 2024 and we were pretty thin at WDE and NT. If some don't return, we have to find better replacements.

shoutout @WeBallinBoyz, had this saved cause it made me laugh every time we whiff 😂

View attachment 261940
I hope if anyone is our Cormani McClain in 2024 (without the de-commitment part of course), it’s this guy.

But until proven otherwise this class with DTs, I’ll stick with my FSU prediction, although it sounds like UGA is making a $izable run late.

Advertisement
Back