2024 DE Lawal "LJ" McCray, Mainland HS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This would make me completely forgive the kneel.
Im Not No Way GIF

Mario encouraged Joe to get an NFL job last year but he got rejected obviously. My problem with this is he knew he wasn't good enough but he gave him another year (at least) because he didn't want to negatively impact his boy. Basically, he put Joe above the team and it couldn't have ended up any worse.

This is completely unacceptable. The team cannot get much better with the DT and CB recruiting (probably QB too) the way it is. Probably the two worst coaches besides Gattass are still here and it's killing the real needs in recruiting.

Also crazy how bad Mario's initial coaches were.

Anyway, hopefully he gets rid of Joe and Addae and brings in some big name coaches to recruit those positions....or gives DT to Jason Taylor and gets an actual special team's coach.

Advertisement
Mario encouraged Joe to get an NFL job last year but he got rejected obviously. My problem with this is he knew he wasn't good enough but he gave him another year (at least) because he didn't want to negatively impact his boy. Basically, he put Joe above the team and it couldn't have ended up any worse.

This is completely unacceptable. The team cannot get much better with the DT and CB recruiting (probably QB too) the way it is. Probably the two worst coaches besides Gattass are still here and it's killing the real needs in recruiting.

Anyway, hopefully he gets rid of Joe and Addae and brings in some big name coaches to recruit those positions....or gives DT to Jason Taylor and gets an actual special team's coach.
Friendships are more important than winning and recruiting

I hope Jason doesn’t leave for the NFL ..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back