2024 DE Lawal "LJ" McCray, Mainland HS

Prediction 6-8 top 100 composite players will be in this class.

And the portal will be strong too at dt, cb and likely a QB…

We finish 8-12 in overall ranking.

Keep crying though.

PS I was also *****in and sad the last two weekends but time to move forward lol.

And yes Mario is a corch / dumb dumb / Neanderthal… but if he doesn’t get this right, enjoy being 8-4 into perpetuity. If coach O can stack enough talent to win a natty so can Mario…. Cause they are both equally as Bone headed
I keep reminding myself of this.. coach O literally did nothing but clap and yell on the sidelines and led one of the greatest teams in college football history…

I also remind myself that a lot of coaches have been true CEOs who have won nattys the past 20 years..

Pete Carroll
Ed O
Mack brown
Les miles what did he do before coach just STs
Dabo
Urban Meyer

Advertisement
This was Norvell's 3rd season after winning a total of 8 games his first 2.
He also had (3) previous recruiting classes in the 20's.
Yes but it was also Richts first. I think Mario is doing fine big picture wise, but this team needs to close the season at least 8-4 to sign a very good 2024 class.

My point is, it is too early to call this season a failure.

Yes but it was also Richts first. I think Mario is doing fine big picture wise, but this team needs to close the season at least 8-4 to sign a very good 2024 class.

My point is, it is too early to call this season a failure.
I always thought this year could be successful with 8 wins (9 with the bowl).

We need more talent on defense… I had hoped the offense would score more after seeing the TAMU game… but oh well.

If he fails, close up shop. We’re done.

I say this in all sincerity- we'll be back on top of the football world, but it's probably going to be a long time. How long? I think it will be when the last group of players who won a championship (the 2001 team) have all passed away. We'll finally be able to move past the brainlock that insists that all HCs have to have a connection to UM or "honor the legacy" by doing things the way they were done before. I'm in my mid 40s, when Im in my 70s we may see another decade of dominance. In the year 2100 Snoop Dogg's great great grandson will release a remix of "All we do is Win" that will feature the verse, "We're like the U in the 2050s."

As for the financial commitment that's easy. The University of Miami (Saudi Arabia) . MBS is going to want a university in his fancy new city, NEOM

Last edited:
norvell can coach x and os so his development of travis played a huge part in their jump the past 2 years
I think he got lucky right place right time and he’s going to benefit from it like Meyer did with Zooks kids. He going to live off it like Jimbo did with Winston

Advertisement
SEC
Money
Evals
Zo
We got guys higher on the board
FSU desperate
Not gonna overpay
Once we win he will flip
Recruitment not over
I think I covered everything nothing to see here.Is
Us as fans are the key to this program success we have to donate to help the winning begins anything helps. These places are spending to win and so should we

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Make It Rain GIF by iHeartRadio San Francisco

Advertisement
Back