2024 DE Lawal "LJ" McCray, Mainland HS

I dont think we lead as of today.

Donald Trump Republicans GIF by Election 2016

And just wait until fsu really starts pressing for Jones. Our DL recruiting could devolve into abject failure. The position that Mario declared to be a high priority.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What’s funny about that?
After watching Randy Shannon, Al Golden,, Mark Richt, Manny Diaz and now Mario each have 1 good class followed by classes with misses at important positions you can either be angry or just laugh. But hey last coach couldnt recruit WR or OL atleast we can get them now, looks like we are back to but can he play DT.

Advertisement
After watching Randy Shannon, Al Golden,, Mark Richt, Manny Diaz and now Mario each have 1 good class followed by classes with misses at important positions you can either be angry or just laugh. But hey last coach couldnt recruit WR or OL atleast we can get them now, looks like we are back to but can he play DT.
If he follows it up with cheeks ggs bruh that dude in trouble.

Mario Cristobal doesn’t deserve a lapse in recruiting. I mean we’ve all seen his gameday coaching in person now lol, it’s bottom of the barrel. Recruiting and talent infusion is why he was hired.

The portal acquisitions have been underwhelming to be kind, high school recruiting has been great up until now…but let’s see how this class unfolds.

Advertisement
I feel this years class via recruiting or portal is very important. With the talent we have currently in this class how high is the ceiling for the future with what we currently have at QB, DT and DB. I won't add LB yet but I would hope to see the freshman at some point this year if they are good. Not saying they have to start but atleast flash.

Advertisement
Mario Cristobal doesn’t deserve a lapse in recruiting. I mean we’ve all seen his gameday coaching in person now lol, it’s bottom of the barrel. Recruiting and talent infusion is why he was hired.

The portal acquisitions have been underwhelming to be kind, high school recruiting has been great up until now…but let’s see how this class unfolds.
Yup pretty much this. I want to see how he closes

I feel this years class via recruiting or portal is very important. With the talent we have currently in this class how high is the ceiling for the future with what we currently have at QB, DT and DB. I won't add LB yet but I would hope to see the freshman at some point this year if they are good. Not saying they have to start but atleast flash.
I think rayray is one of those kids that if given the chance he will ball

Yup pretty much this. I want to see how he closes
This close is more important than last year imo. There is no first year hiccup to use as a crutch. There’s a new offensive and defensive philosophy. FSU is a national title contender and UF is 5-2, while the press tuggs off the Gators as playing the most freshmen and having the youngest group of core contributors in college football. Those are great recruiting tools for our most hated rivals, and a viable excuse if UF falters down the stretch.

It’s also why UF’s class isn’t crumbling like everyone beat their chests would happen. That and winning two conference games.

Mario is in a BAD spot right now, and I don’t think many people realize it. He did this to himself, now it’s time to fix it or find someone else that can.

Advertisement
Back