2024 DE Lawal "LJ" McCray, Mainland HS

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't understand why their trademark visit pic is a hug in the parking lot? Weird ****

Advertisement
Wishful thinking or intel?

I think hes a Nole or Gator
Connecting dots and following the tea leaves.

We decided not to match on Breland. DMoney then states FSU is our biggest competitor at the same time he states he feels good… Pair that with Gaby saying Miami is getting either Breland or McCray (and it ain’t Breland)..

Also helps that I believe Mincey is a cane and has been in his ear. Gun to head, I think both are UM bound.

Advertisement

We decided not to match on Breland. DMoney then states FSU is our biggest competitor at the same time he states he feels good… Pair that with Gaby saying Miami is getting either Breland or McCray (and it ain’t Breland)..

Also helps that I believe Mincey is a cane and has been in his ear. Gun to head, I think both are UM bound.
Triple H Yes GIF by WWE

Both big time gets… definitely hits at the whale for DT we wanted no matter what.

decided not to match on breland is one way to look at it lol. who exactly are we saving the money for on the DL?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back