DE Koliniasi Leota canes #2 on list

USNAVYCANE

All American
Maude
Walnut (Calif.) Mt. San Antonio Community College DE Koliniasi Leota says UM is currently "looking at my transcripts" and that if it appears he'll qualify for admission he'll be taking an official visit to Miami next weekend.

Leota says he also will be visiting Utah and Kansas State. Teammate Visesio Salt apparently now will not take the Cane visit with Leota.

"He's going to visit Florida or Auburn that weekend," Leota said. "But he still may come around the sixth (for a mid-week visit)."

Leota, who will be on a campus somewhere this spring, previously listed Utah as a slight frontrunner with Miami No. 2 on his list.

Is that still the case?

"No, right now I don't really have a front," Leota said. "I like them both. I just need to look and will also look at Kansas State, too. I'm just praying about it. It's a big decision."

He adds that Miami is in it "big-time because that's home right there to me, Florida. My family is all in Pensacola."

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Saomoans are renown for having very hard heads. If all else fails the kid can powerbomb off the goal post in goal line situations.

Get the most electrifying half-Samoan in all of entertainment to show him around...

40.gif

Advertisement
Look at the **** mandible on this islander, Salt...

44.jpg

Sign that mf'r up right NOW!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back