2023 DE Jayden Wayne (Commits to the Canes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one whose toes are completely impervious to anthisthesia? I’ll never forget my first (and thank God only) ingrown toe correction/removal procedure.

The nurse hit me with about 3 rounds of localized anesthesia before and during. Did nothing to numb it. I told her to give me some whiskey and a strap of leather to bite, and she thought I was joking.

Worst physical pain of my life💯. I probably would have opted for a toe guillotine in the midst of that process.
Next time tell them to try Benadryl. I’ve used it for patients with allergies to local anesthesia. But you have to dilute it in saline.

Advertisement
Wayne should have a 100pg thread.

He's a cross-country, 5-star player on the DEFENSIVE LINE.
He's being recruited by the heaviest of the heavy weights.
He's moving to South FL to finish his high school career.
He's ending his recruitment the SUMMER before his Senior year.

Yet we're spending pages and pages of bullsh*t on a 170lb receiver, and a position that is plentiful in South FL.

This recruitment to me should be the crown jewel of this class.
Hold up, he’s moving to South Florida?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wayne should have a 100pg thread.

He's a cross-country, 5-star player on the DEFENSIVE LINE.
He's being recruited by the heaviest of the heavy weights.
He's moving to South FL to finish his high school career.
He's ending his recruitment the SUMMER before his Senior year.

Yet we're spending pages and pages of bullsh*t on a 170lb receiver, and a position that is plentiful in South FL.

This recruitment to me should be the crown jewel of this class.
Preach!! Game is won in the trenches and were landing a 5 star monster there with another one possibly coming soon (Samson).

Advertisement
This kid will be a freak in a couple years. Playing sat IMG this year is huge for him and Riley Williams. Going against too competition will get them ready sooner.

He is DE, Wr and punter…..when he focuses on just D he will be able to be more explosive every play. There are instances when he explores off the ball and looks violent and others where he’s catching the block a bit. Huge upside with good coaching

I like that this kid seemingly trusts Mario because he’s making a coast to coast corner to corner move. If we can somehow get him and one of Mpemba or Nykoles with Bain & pair that with Chris and Nyjalik lol

Advertisement
Agreed he’s one of the Crown Jewels (pause, I think?) of the class, but those b!tching about the page count…what draws more readers - positive news, or controversial topics/uncertainty? Just think of news headlines outside of football - if there’s an argument to be made or no clear definitive answer, it’s going to draw more discussion…

Wayne has been one of the few five stars with no drama, and had handled everything like a pro. Love that we’re adding him and it’s a humongous win, no matter the page count.

Last edited:
when Mario got here his goal was to make us bigger and longer. The quest to bring top talent that fit that prescription is all about a day like today and a player like Wayne. The dominoes are falling one by one and today is the day another one falls right into our lap. 👍
Would love to get bigger and longer

I’m extremely disappointed in Jayden Wayne. I don’t think he’s going to be the contributor and team guy y’all think….

I mean I think he’s an amazing player but if he was all in he’d have listed the Gators in his top 6 even if he wasn’t considering just to so they would think deliverance billy was making chess moves

he is not contributing to gator tears as directly as he could
hellraiser GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back