2023 DE Jayden Wayne (Commits to the Canes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why couldn’t you just throw ******* socks on before posting a pic that would absolutely draw attention?

I’m just asking the question 🫶
No but I should have written a U on both toes with a green marker. Anyway Hurricane fans time to freak out the the world again as we aquire another 5 star. Fear the U if you don’t join us then you will get beat by us👍❤️🦍🙌

Advertisement
TIFWIW but I’m hearing some rumblings that……

View attachment 196714
Im Ready Doc Brown GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

Advertisement
Advertisement
They are ******* awful. I am glad I do mine regularly due to me playing soccer and I can avoid bad **** most of the time.

You dont understand how important your toes are once of them hurts.
First time i almost cried as a grown man, was on a cruise in flip flops. Had a semi-infected ingrown big toe nail, and bumped it hard on a **** slot machine. Just closed my eyes cringing as tears rolled out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
First time i almost cried as a grown man, was on a cruise in flip flops. Had a semi-infected ingrown big toe nail, and bumped it hard on a **** slot machine. Just closed my eyes cringing as tears rolled out.
Am I the only one whose toes are completely impervious to anthisthesia? I’ll never forget my first (and thank God only) ingrown toe correction/removal procedure.

The nurse hit me with about 3 rounds of localized anesthesia before and during. Did nothing to numb it. I told her to give me some whiskey and a strap of leather to bite, and she thought I was joking.

Worst physical pain of my life💯. I probably would have opted for a toe guillotine in the midst of that process.

Wayne should have a 100pg thread.

He's a cross-country, 5-star player on the DEFENSIVE LINE.
He's being recruited by the heaviest of the heavy weights.
He's moving to South FL to finish his high school career.
He's ending his recruitment the SUMMER before his Senior year.

Yet we're spending pages and pages of bullsh*t on a 170lb receiver, and a position that is plentiful in South FL.

This recruitment to me should be the crown jewel of this class.

Wayne should have a 100pg thread.

He's a cross-country, 5-star player on the DEFENSIVE LINE.
He's being recruited by the heaviest of the heavy weights.
He's moving to South FL to finish his high school career.
He's ending his recruitment the SUMMER before his Senior year.

Yet we're spending pages and pages of bullsh*t on a 170lb receiver, and a position that is plentiful in South FL.

This recruitment to me should be the crown jewel of this class.

Agreed. Wayne, Francis and pancake would be an absolutely amazing haul for Mario and staff to get these trenches corrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back