2023 DE Jayden Wayne (Commits to the Canes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Whoever disagreed with you is a dummy. 5 star EDGE beats out the WR any day. Want both though lol.
It was cway. The same guy who said Emory Williams is not worth the scholarship. LOL

Last edited:
Uh yea I guess you don't have much knowledge '20 draft 6 WRs first round. '21 draft 5 WR first round. Elite WR's are the new wave get wit it or get left in 1999.

American Cheese Baby GIF by Ridiculousness

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Uh yea I guess you don't have much knowledge '20 draft 6 WRs first round. '21 draft 5 WR first round. Elite WR's are the new wave get wit it or get left in 1999.
This actually proves elite edges are are rarer. Very few Von Miller types. How many Lambs, Devonte Smith types are there? Seems numerically like they are more prevelant than 6’7” monsters with 4.4 speed and bend.

This actually proves elite edges are are rarer. Very few Von Miller types. How many Lambs, Devonte Smith types are there? Seems numerically like they are more prevelant than 6’7” monsters with 4.4 speed and bend.
Elite WR's can't catch the ball if their QB is on his ***. Give me elite DE all day everyday.

Advertisement
I don’t care what contract #s say in the league..it goes QB, DE & then OT..all them other skill positions are equally important (on the tier below) BUT the top 3 in ANY era are the ones listed above.
Nah its
QB
Edge/Wr

It all depends on the individual evaluations but u need a guy at wr, look at the bengals last year are they in the superbowl if they take sewell over chase? **** no

No it doesn't. It proves that having an elite WR is just as important and in alot of cases more important. Both are dependant on others to be successful and both can make others around them look better.

I think you guys saying WR’s aren’t at least on par with edges today are old school cats. Georgia might have had the best front 7 in CFB history (very arguable) and none of it would have mattered had Bama had it’s 1 and 2 wideouts. They both would have went over 100 yards and Bama would have won, again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back