2023 DE Jayden Wayne (Commits to the Canes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
The play calling will be on Gattis and Steele both guys have proven they know what they are doing. If it doesnt work out it wont be play callers it would have to be something else. Those two are thought of highly in the coaching ranks. Some with some logic and common sense if it does look bad it will be on talent weaknesses. Well thats how i look at things, TRob aint make Ivey look like some phenom he looked the same to me so thats that.
I never implied that I was expecting mediocre results. I think I was pretty clear that I'm looking forward to this season because of the staff. I'm looking forward to watching a well coached team. Both coordinators were slam dunk hires as were the position coaches. Can't wait to see the talent we have actually play up to their ability

On top of what? People on top aren’t having to work as hard as Miami coaches are. I’m glad to have a coach that understands how hard you have to work to get to the top. They really out here earring them checks
He's just saying that he's pumped that we are recruiting like a top team plus recruiting the type of kids needed to be a top team.

Advertisement
I never implied that I was expecting mediocre results. I think I was pretty clear that I'm looking forward to this season because of the staff. I'm looking forward to watching a well coached team. Both coordinators were slam dunk hires as were the position coaches. Can't wait to see the talent we have actually play up to their ability
I probably read that wrong lol my fault, my point still stand to others that think if a bad play is called the season is over lol. I think our talent isnt as good as people think that is why Mario is cleaning the roster even at running back which is a surprise.

1657122423538.png

What do we think the rumored NIL going rate for this kid once he picks us? I'm going to say somewhere north of $20 million. Daily.
Yeah, at this rate the other schools' fans are going to have our total NIL expenditure estimated at more than Ruiz's entire net worth!

Advertisement
I probably read that wrong lol my fault, my point still stand to others that think if a bad play is called the season is over lol. I think our talent isnt as good as people think that is why Mario is cleaning the roster even at running back which is a surprise.
Agreed.

Advertisement
The play calling will be on Gattis and Steele both guys have proven they know what they are doing. If it doesnt work out it wont be play callers it would have to be something else. Those two are thought of highly in the coaching ranks. Some with some logic and common sense if it does look bad it will be on talent weaknesses. Well thats how i look at things, TRob aint make Ivey look like some phenom he looked the same to me so thats that.
I’m not worried about the defense. I have confidence in Kevin Steele and pretty much the entire defensive staff. They may not have the top flight talent to be elite but I know the fundamentals will be vastly improved and I fully expect a solid unit.

Offensively, I’m in wait and see mode. Gattis has been an OC for three seasons and two of them were bad. He’s inheriting one of the nation’s top QBs and I expect our offense to strike a lot more fear into opponents than Michigan’s did. I need to see us eclipse the 35 ppg number.

I just want to watch these ACC games against a inferior team and feel good that we won’t be in a fist fight in the fourth quarter.
Idc if we are in a fist fight or not. I care about winning the game. Also, keep in mind that Oregon/Cristobal straight up lost to 1 or 2 win teams a few times. Nick Saban lost to a 6 win sunbelt team in year 1 @Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back