2023 DE Jayden Wayne (Commits to the Canes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1657068157814.gif

Advertisement
Mario will have no mercy on them like Miaz and Clappy did during their terms here. Mario is going for the jugular.
The 52-10 victory under Diaz is the largest margin of victory for Miami in the series since 1976. I guess he emptied the bench so you could call that mercy but no Miami team in the championship era has beaten an FSU team that badly.

The 52-10 victory under Diaz is the largest margin of victory for Miami in the series since 1976. I guess he emptied the bench so you could call that mercy but no Miami team in the championship era has beaten an FSU team that badly.
I already knew that, but Mandy called off the dogs in the 4th quarter. Mario should not, and will not.

You’re too nice, brother. I want 77-0, and to hold them to less than 150 yds. of total offense. I still remember all of the trash that they talked during the Jimbob years, and how they injured Duke with a dirty *** hit. Payback’s a byotch.

They’ve been talking mad **** these past few months about their miracle win last season. They seem to have forgotten that Mandy isn’t here anymore, and that we about to own them for the next couple of decades. They also forgot the absolute beat down that we administered with Miaz at the helm the year before, and also the 5 game losing streak to us.

Mario will have no mercy on them like Miaz and Clappy did during their terms here. Mario is going for the jugular.
Crazy **** is their most talented Jimbo squads were great but our trash down years we always gave them a game. Their trash FSU are at the bottom of the barrel so when Mario hits his peak I think we utterly start to humiliate them for a couple years till they straighten **** out there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Guys...

We're not even winning yet.
We haven't even played a game and Mario is already doing this. 😂

It's literally all due to relationships, hustling, selling dreams, etc.

Imagine how much easier recruiting gets when we start winning and our new facilities finally get finished.

This season that still might be the case but two more classes like this forget about it VT 52-3 type games
This season I want to watch us and think to myself "This is a well coached team". I'm also very much looking forward to game plans that aren't junior high level, better play calling and adjustments. That plus I want to see how far the OL has come since last year and how much better we are at running the football. I also want to see the type of offense that Gattis has installed for us and how well Van Dyke does without his top 2 WR from last year. Will our passing game be on point right out of the gate or will it need to come together. I want to see which WR have stepped up. I want to know what type of passing game we have and will it successfully spread the ball around to all our weapons. Will the RBs be involved in the passing game? How dominant can Mallory/Skinner/Arroyo be as a group this year. I want to see Jake Garcia play a lot in blowouts. Any packages for Jacurri Brown?

Last edited:
Advertisement
This season I want to watch us and think to myself "This is a well coached team". I'm also very much looking forward to game plans that aren't junior high level, better play calling and adjustments. That plus I want to see how far the OL has come since last year and how much better we are at running the football. I also want to see the type of offense that Gattis has installed for us and how well Van Dyke does without his top 2 WR from last year. Will our passing game be on point right out of the gate or will it need to come together. I want to see which WR have stepped up. I want to know what type of passing game we have and will it successfully spread the ball around to all our weapons. Will the RBs be involved in the passing game? How dominant can Mallory/Skinner/Arroyo be as a group this year. I want to see Jake Garcia play a lot in blowouts. Any packages for Jacurri Brown?
The play calling will be on Gattis and Steele both guys have proven they know what they are doing. If it doesnt work out it wont be play callers it would have to be something else. Those two are thought of highly in the coaching ranks. Some with some logic and common sense if it does look bad it will be on talent weaknesses. Well thats how i look at things, TRob aint make Ivey look like some phenom he looked the same to me so thats that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back