2023 DE Jayden Wayne (Commits to the Canes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the Bama 247 fans, Miami is an "NIL school". Translated: a school that offers NIL up front. According to them, Bama and OSU don't do that.........

this conversation started over David Hicks Top 7 post.....
NIL weakens the under table bags that they were good at. Now they must legitimately compete with Miami or die hard.

Advertisement
His recruiting classes were in the 20’s most years. He’s scheme was just ahead of defenses back then , after they caught up he fizzled out. His success was scheme not having more talent.

One of the great case studies - the fall of Chip Kelly. He was innovative wizard one day and absolute fraud the next lol

Advertisement
Go look at Oregons recruiting pre Mario and compare to when he got there. You wasn’t hearing about Oregon Bags until he arrived. Especially during the Chip days.
They like to act like these schools didn’t have money. Like Richt didn’t have money, and Oregon, Texas, Texas A&M, Tennesee. Even Ole Miss under Freeze. People refuse to give the coaches credit. Bama bags are effective because of Saban. Someone who can get the money People to commit. Like politicians who get donors to keep spending.

dolphin hump GIF by ViralHog
Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office

Advertisement
I never thought this would ever happen again in my lifetime. Incredible to see the turn around. I always knew UM had the money though.
I’ve felt the same my man. I didn’t “give up” but I had to stop caring so much

I asked myself why do I care so much when the program itself doesn’t care? Why let it ruin my weekends or a few hours of the day?

Craziest few months I’ve ever seen that’s for sure

I asked myself why do I care so much when the program itself doesn’t care? Why let it ruin my weekends or a few hours of the day?

If Manny would’ve been retained for another year I was about to give it all up. It wasn’t worth the time.

If Manny would’ve been retained for another year I was about to give it all up. It wasn’t worth the time.
I feel ya there. The Richt retiring/Manny hiring process was the final straw for me

It wasn’t anything personal against Manny and he could have been successful here (meaning at the time of course) but the way that all went down was just a huge **** you to everyone

Advertisement

Yea same I would convince myself it isn't that serious it's just football. Now that we killing it it's life again lol

I feel ya there. The Richt retiring/Manny hiring process was the final straw for me

It wasn’t anything personal against Manny and he could have been successful here (meaning at the time of course) but the way that all went down was just a huge **** you to everyone

It was just wild how that all went down. The range of emotions of Richt retiring and then short time Manny hired was just what felt like the end.

Advertisement
As you guys know I’ve said many times one my last wishes is to see the Canes elite again before the man upstairs calls me home.Up until this year I had pretty much given up on ever seeing that again.

With what Mario and this band of bandits is doing has given me hope that my wish may actually come true. Since Mario was hired I’ve started to feel like the U is actually back and the rest of CFB might need to be worried like they were 20+ years ago.

My biggest hope now is after doing all this we don’t get caught holding our nuts when this musical chairs of team shuffling is done.Rad gives me hope he won’t allow us to be screwed but after seeing the corner Swafford painted the ACC into I just hope we can get out.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏Here’s praying we can .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back