2023 DE Jayden Wayne (Commits to the Canes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s Horsesh*t...

UGA in particular were viewed as the favors up until 3 weeks ago.

He had UV’d to UGA ack towards the end of May & had received multiple cb’s to UGA shortly thereafter.

But what they didn’t bank on was how relentless Mario was in pressing the issue & how hard we were going to go in securing his commitment. Mario has had a deeply embedded relationship with Jayden’s family since he was in the 8th grade & was the first coach to ever offer him a scholly which he did so in person when he visited Oregon.

That’s the advantage we had in this recruitment, Mario’s connection with him stems back to his Seattle days & I’d a great job building his relationship with the family from day one. If Mario was still coaching in Oregon, Jayden would’ve already committed to Oregon, but since he’s in Miami now, we got the win because Mario made it his personal business to land this kid. He was his #1 target as soon as he got hired at Miami, he was one of the first 2023 kids that he reached out to & started pitching him on the idea of coming to play down in Miami.

What won this recruitment overall was how the staff hit it out the park when he UV’d in the Spring & how we did the same when he OV’d a few months later. Jason Taylor also helped close the deal a lot as well because he essentially will be his personal DE coach once he gets to campus.

Him transferring to IMG was the icing on the cake & not to mention he’s going to get a very lucrative comprehensive NIL deal.

But the idea that Bama or UGA “backed off” is just a way for the Powerhouses to justify losing a major recruiting battle for a 5-star DE to lil ol’ Miami. It’s the classic, “Well we didn’t want him anyway..” spin when you lose a big recruiting battle.

It’s a sign the Titanic is leaking...
Take this in the most respectful way possible

But this post kinda turned me on

Advertisement
Take this in the most respectful way possible

But this post kinda turned me on
tenor.gif

Advertisement
That’s Horsesh*t...

UGA in particular were viewed as the favors up until 3 weeks ago.

He had UV’d to UGA back towards the end of May & had received multiple cb’s to UGA shortly thereafter.

But what they didn’t bank on was how relentless Mario was in pressing the issue & how hard we were going to go in securing his commitment. Mario has had a deeply embedded relationship with Jayden’s family since he was in the 8th grade & was the first coach to ever offer him a scholly which he did so in person when he visited Oregon.

That’s the advantage we had in this recruitment, Mario’s connection with him stems back to his Seattle days & did a great job building his relationship with the family from day one. If Mario was still coaching in Oregon, Jayden would’ve already committed to Oregon, but since he’s in Miami now, we got the win because Mario made it his personal business to land this kid. He was his #1 target as soon as he got hired at Miami, he was one of the first 2023 kids that he reached out to & started pitching him on the idea of coming to play down in Miami.

What won this recruitment overall was how the staff hit it out the park when he UV’d in the Spring & how we did the same when he OV’d a few months later. Jason Taylor also helped close the deal a lot as well because he essentially will be his personal DE coach once he gets to campus.

Him transferring to IMG was the icing on the cake & not to mention he’s going to get a very lucrative comprehensive NIL deal.

But the idea that Bama or UGA “backed off” is just a way for the Powerhouses to justify losing a major recruiting battle for a 5-star DE to lil ol’ Miami. It’s the classic, “Well we didn’t want him anyway..” spin when you lose a big recruiting battle.

It’s a sign the Titanic is leaking...
Truth is they started scouting an under the radar 2 star in Georgia that would be a 5 star in any other state. No spin all facts all hail Kirby... Did I SEC right 🤔

According to the Bama 247 fans, Miami is an "NIL school". Translated: a school that offers NIL up front. According to them, Bama and OSU don't do that.........

this conversation started over David Hicks Top 7 post.....
Once again that’s the first real sign your coach is an ace at recruiting. Blame the money cause it’s easier than give credit to the guy closing the kids. It’s ironic that Bama would play this card…

Advertisement
Mario is proving to be more savage than I thought
If you that guy he’ll go find you and get you
In 2-3 years no conf is gonna want us to join them cuz they know it’s just gonna be taking ls
I hope so because this conference realignment can really hurt Miami in a few years if Miami doesn’t move over. But under Dan… I am nothing but optimistic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
According to the Bama 247 fans, Miami is an "NIL school". Translated: a school that offers NIL up front. According to them, Bama and OSU don't do that.........

this conversation started over David Hicks Top 7 post.....
They want to say we’re not part of the club.
Unfortunately, not only did we build the club, we made it rain up in there and have our own vip section.
It’s called the hall of fame.

Have a good night gentleman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back