2023 DE Jayden Wayne (Commits to the Canes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The thing that’s crazy about this recruiting surge we’re on is that a guy like Wiltfong for a long long time got a big kick out of playing games with us knowing full well some SEC team was gonna come in at the last minute & swoop whatever Blue-Chip player we were recruiting...

But under this regime with Ruiz backing the entire operation, he’s helpless, the joke’s not on us anymore & he can’t do anything about it. Make no mistake about it, The Fonger hates that he has to log legitimate cb’s in favor of us for High ranked Blue-chip 5-star National players that are normally reserved for Bama, UGA, TAMU, Oh ST etc..

I still remember the Jason Marshall debacle when he put in the cb for us & a few days later appeared on a Podcast & had this smug sh*t eating grin the whole time he was talking about how Miami was in a great spot for all the Palmetto kids & that it looked like we were finally gonna keep one home, but then he made a lil snide remark saying (I’m paraphrasing) “Let’s see if they can hang onto him if they get him..” & when he said it I just knew he was being disingenuous about anything positive he was saying towards us... He was right obviously, but the point is he knew all along we didn’t have a real chance.

I say all that to say, it’s come full circle to where now when he discusses Miami, that smirk he has is gone & the tenor of his voice is more so one of bewilderment & frustration rather than sarcasm. Simply put, he knows the jig is up & Miami is for real now & he has no choice but to respect us & it’s a great feeling watching him have to pretend like he’s happy for us knowing **** well he’s not lol

You Will Not Cry Full Metal Jacket GIF

Ruiz to the Wiltfong guy…

Advertisement
Advertisement
They have been coming into Florida taking our best prospects for long time now, and it’s about time we start doing the same to other states.
Mario is proving to be more savage than I thought
If you that guy he’ll go find you and get you
In 2-3 years no conf is gonna want us to join them cuz they know it’s just gonna be taking ls

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back