2023 DE Jayden Wayne (Commits to the Canes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
By Wiltfong and Brandon Huffman! šŸ˜

excited andy samberg GIF

Advertisement
The thing thatā€™s crazy about this recruiting surge weā€™re on is that a guy like Wiltfong for a long long time got a big kick out of playing games with us knowing full well some SEC team was gonna come in at the last minute & swoop whatever Blue-Chip player we were recruiting...

But under this regime with Ruiz backing the entire operation, heā€™s helpless, the jokeā€™s not on us anymore & he canā€™t do anything about it. Make no mistake about it, The Fonger hates that he has to log legitimate cbā€™s in favor of us for High ranked Blue-chip 5-star National players that are normally reserved for Bama, UGA, TAMU, Oh ST etc..

I still remember the Jason Marshall debacle when he put in the cb for us & a few days later appeared on a Podcast & had this smug sh*t eating grin the whole time he was talking about how Miami was in a great spot for all the Palmetto kids & that it looked like we were finally gonna keep one home, but then he made a lil snide remark saying (Iā€™m paraphrasing) ā€œLetā€™s see if they can hang onto him if they get him..ā€ & when he said it I just knew he was being disingenuous about anything positive he was saying towards us... He was right obviously, but the point is he knew all along we didnā€™t have a real chance.

I say all that to say, itā€™s come full circle to where now when he discusses Miami, that smirk he has is gone & the tenor of his voice is more so one of bewilderment & frustration rather than sarcasm. Simply put, he knows the jig is up & Miami is for real now & he has no choice but to respect us & itā€™s a great feeling watching him have to pretend like heā€™s happy for us knowing **** well heā€™s not lol

The thing thatā€™s crazy about this recruiting surge weā€™re on is that a guy like Wiltfong for a long long time got a big kick out of playing games with us knowing full well some SEC team was gonna come in at the last minute & swoop whatever Blue-Chip player we were recruiting...

But under this regime with Ruiz backing the entire operation, heā€™s helpless, the jokeā€™s not on us anymore & he canā€™t do anything about it. Make no mistake about it, The Fonger hates that he has to log legitimate cbā€™s in favor of us for High ranked Blue-chip 5-star National players that are normally reserved for Bama, UGA, TAMU, Oh ST etc..

I still remember the Jason Marshall debacle when he put in the cb for us & a few days later appeared on a Podcast & had this smug sh*t eating grin the whole time he was talking about how Miami was in a great spot for all the Palmetto kids & that it looked like we were finally gonna keep one home, but then he made a lil snide remark saying (Iā€™m paraphrasing) ā€œLetā€™s see if they can hang onto him if they get him..ā€ & when he said it I just knew he was being disingenuous about anything positive he was saying towards us... He was right obviously, but the point is he knew all along we didnā€™t have a real chance.

I say all that to say, itā€™s come full circle to where now when he discusses Miami, that smirk he has is gone & the tenor of his voice is more so one of bewilderment & frustration rather than sarcasm. Simply put, he knows the jig is up & Miami is for real now & he has no choice but to respect us & itā€™s a great feeling watching him have to pretend like heā€™s happy for us knowing **** well heā€™s not lol

So to Wiltfong -- how you like us now? (Kool Mario Dee)

**** to the yes, LCE!!!

It pains Wiltfong to cast predictions our way and heā€™s dying to be first. Hence the reason he is always coupling these regional reporters. Utter BS. Get your own **** scoop.

Nevertheless, bring this beast to THE U!

Advertisement
Advertisement

Had to be said. LCE with the kill shot on the fong

golden state nba GIF by AOK

Advertisement
Advertisement

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back