DE/DT Daniel Carson update

View as article
Advertisement
Less Jobe, more articles.

Thanks for all you have done over the span of a few years. Regardless of popular opinion, I still believe CIS has the plug, and gets the best info first, for free.

People gon b!tcho but the fascination with Jobe is bewildering. Appreciate the updates on people not named Josh Jobe. Please keep them coming. Last I checked we were taking 25 (give or take a couple) and not just one.

of course pete holds info from us. if its off the record then we aint gonna know about it.

Advertisement
Any update on Thompson?

If he had one he’d tell us.

This. I never understand why people would think I am withholding info.

I can't speak for everyone, but for what it's worth (which I admit isn't a whole lot) I don't think many, if any, of us thought u were straight withholding info man. We know you're loyal to the U & a journalist first, who has to decide what's appropriate to leak & what's not.

With that being said, dealing with Jobe is what really turned things upside down. Despite constant reassurances from u, most of us have felt like he was playing the staff for a while now, with all his pro Bama tweets & posts. At this point, even if he got a Sean Taylor Tattoo & publicly told Saban to go fck himself, I (& more than a few others) would still have a difficult time believing anything he says. I won't believe he's signing until his loi comes through. So when u made that post about him calling u soon & left it at that, fair or not, most of us assumed he probably played you too. That obviously doesn't mean that's what happened. But again, it's hard to trust anything he says or does right now.

Stopped at "with that being said"

They taking 3 or 4 DTs?

My guess right now is the class will be Silvera, Goldwire, and Carson.

I have no contact info for Goldwire so haven’t been in touch with him but Miami feels like he’s locked in

Is Thompson a pipe dream, or could it actually happen?

Pipe dream. Anything can happen when he gets on campus but I just don't see his recruitment making it that far. I just feel like he commits to USC or Mizzou and cancels our visit

Advertisement
fwiw I can't find any evidence online indicating that Carson OV'd to nebraska this weekend.

fwiw I can't find any evidence online indicating that Carson OV'd to nebraska this weekend.

Just checked their 247 board. Doesn't look like he made it in. Mod had a thread confirming guys as they were on campus and his name was never brought up.

*Mod said Carson is scheduled for January.

Any update on Thompson?

If he had one he’d tell us.

This. I never understand why people would think I am withholding info.

I can't speak for everyone, but for what it's worth (which I admit isn't a whole lot) I don't think many, if any, of us thought u were straight withholding info man. We know you're loyal to the U & a journalist first, who has to decide what's appropriate to leak & what's not.

With that being said, dealing with Jobe is what really turned things upside down. Despite constant reassurances from u, most of us have felt like he was playing the staff for a while now, with all his pro Bama tweets & posts. At this point, even if he got a Sean Taylor Tattoo & publicly told Saban to go fck himself, I (& more than a few others) would still have a difficult time believing anything he says. I won't believe he's signing until his loi comes through. So when u made that post about him calling u soon & left it at that, fair or not, most of us assumed he probably played you too. That obviously doesn't mean that's what happened. But again, it's hard to trust anything he says or does right now.

Can we stop mentioning that Jobless kid in other threads?
Please let it go already, you're polluting other threads.

Advertisement
Not sure if it has been mentioned we need DTs . Top Dl Coach you figure Top DT would be begging to play for him .

Advertisement
Not sure if it has been mentioned we need DTs . Top Dl Coach you figure Top DT would be begging to play for him .

You bumped the thread for that BS?

Not bs should be a big concern

So you bumped a thread about a specific player to talk about DT’s even though there’s numerous DT threads you could’ve bumped? You could’ve posted this in the work too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back