*** DC/LB Coach WATCH Thread ***

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d say we have to have a DC as I’m sure manny doesn’t want to call plays for the long haul. Just has to be someone that understand what he’s trying to run. Ideally they’d be a Beast recruiter and able to coach LBs

I can't imagine Manny reversing on his decision to call plays next season, so I seriously doubt an autonomous DC will be hire to replace Blake. Maybe I'm wrong. I expect the hire to be a LB coach hire and I wouldn't be surprised to see an analyst also brought on, or for Simpson to be tapped to serve as sort of a co-DC with Manny.

There’s several Baker to LSU threads and a couple various potential LB coach threads.

if you’d please, post any rumors, confirmed interviews, and so forth in here so it’s easy to follow?

If you think this is a bad idea, please go outside and play hide and go **** yourself
My man. . .👊🏿

I can't imagine Manny reversing on his decision to call plays next season, so I seriously doubt an autonomous DC will be hire to replace Blake. Maybe I'm wrong. I expect the hire to be a LB coach hire and I wouldn't be surprised to see an analyst also brought on, or for Simpson to be tapped to serve as sort of a co-DC with Manny.
I think that decision/announcement was made just because Baker was still on staff. At this point I think all options are open

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back