DB'S BEEN IN THAT WEIGHT ROOM BRUH.

The jury still out on redwine as FS for this defense, in my opinion. I see the CBs as Jackson and Dean; Nickles: Young and Bandy; SS: Johnson and Carter; and FS: Delaney and Redwine. Redwine must show me he's a playmaker to be starting FS. If he is then move Delaney back to corner. Our FS should remind us of former playmakers: Bennie Blades, Ed Reed. and Taylor. I think Delaney is the player.

You live in Colorado ????? Or Oregon????

Conch he lives in Amsterdam! He should've admitted that before he posted.

Figured as much cause I knew he was smoking some serious sh*t making that statement......Delaney at safety...SMDH ...All you do is shake your head at the young ones and hope they'll learn from their mistakes.

This is your typical poster who thinks Madden is real. You can just move players anywhere based on size and speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea the guy comes here to up his stock at CB and Richt and Diaz say ***** you we're playing you at safety...yep makes perfect sense...

Advertisement
Advertisement
still got a little ways to go too

they'll put on a tad bit more, every bit counts

I saw a picture of with Derrick Smith and Carter included. Talk about a Legion of Boom
:basedgod:

Advertisement
Finally, players are starting to cut up and imposing. Adding good weight and losing bad weight so they can perform the best they can. Why did things like this feel impossible in the Golden/RS reign and w/ Swasey?

Well, 56Nightmares did not get the memo.

kanye-serious.gif It's OV this season, we done f[]_[]ckin around this year. There is a massive natural disaster about to hit the ACC this year.

Finally, players are starting to cut up and imposing. Adding good weight and losing bad weight so they can perform the best they can. Why did things like this feel impossible in the Golden/RS reign and w/ Swasey?

How much time do u have?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Homeboy is fat and out of shape.

He really is, and it's so disappointing. The ironic part is that he is constantly posting videos of himself working out on his instagram story. And anyone who doubts that he's out of shape need only observe the fact that he was already having hamstring issues before the team even donned pads. Really hope someone like Shaq can light a fire under his *** because we all know Pinckney has ridiculous potential.

Homeboy is fat and out of shape.

He really is, and it's so disappointing. The ironic part is that he is constantly posting videos of himself working out on his instagram story. And anyone who doubts that he's out of shape need only observe the fact that he was already having hamstring issues before the team even donned pads. Really hope someone like Shaq can light a fire under his *** because we all know Pinckney has ridiculous potential.
is he a linebacker or a male model ? We don't need our linebackers to have 6 packs

Advertisement
Back