DB'S BEEN IN THAT WEIGHT ROOM BRUH.

S&C no longer a problem. All those Swasey fans should own up that Felder is 10x the coach he was. I love the fact that they're also doing yoga to stay flexible and nearly all these boys are in the 4.4 to 4.6 range. Gotta have the full package to be at an elite level.

Advertisement
S&C no longer a problem. All those Swasey fans should own up that Felder is 10x the coach he was. I love the fact that they're also doing yoga to stay flexible and nearly all these boys are in the 4.4 to 4.6 range. Gotta have the full package to be at an elite level.

I concur

Advertisement
Two names that I'm tired of reading on this board are Golden and Swasey. They should be blocked from showing up on here just like curse words. Fck em all!!

The jury still out on redwine as FS for this defense, in my opinion. I see the CBs as Jackson and Dean; Nickles: Young and Bandy; SS: Johnson and Carter; and FS: Delaney and Redwine. Redwine must show me he's a playmaker to be starting FS. If he is then move Delaney back to corner. Our FS should remind us of former playmakers: Bennie Blades, Ed Reed. and Taylor. I think Delaney is the player.

Advertisement
The jury still out on redwine as FS for this defense, in my opinion. I see the CBs as Jackson and Dean; Nickles: Young and Bandy; SS: Johnson and Carter; and FS: Delaney and Redwine. Redwine must show me he's a playmaker to be starting FS. If he is then move Delaney back to corner. Our FS should remind us of former playmakers: Bennie Blades, Ed Reed. and Taylor. I think Delaney is the player.

Delaney will be a starting CB - he's not a safety. He came here to improve draft stock as a corner.

You can't be serious. Delaney at FS?!

lol Delaney isn't a Safety man. Hahahah where does that even come from?

Can finally start to look at this team and don't have to think of them as HS kids compared to players that teams like Bama field yearly.

Man I can't wait for this defense to get started...they better have multiple ambulances at each game cause they are gonna hurt people...

Advertisement

You live in Colorado ????? Or Oregon????

Advertisement

Conch he lives in Amsterdam! He should've admitted that before he posted.

Finally, players are starting to cut up and imposing. Adding good weight and losing bad weight so they can perform the best they can. Why did things like this feel impossible in the Golden/RS reign and w/ Swasey?

Compared to Big Gus, Swasey was an aerobics teacher.

Figured as much cause I knew he was smoking some serious sh*t making that statement......Delaney at safety...SMDH ...All you do is shake your head at the young ones and hope they'll learn from their mistakes.

Figured as much cause I knew he was smoking some serious sh*t making that statement......Delaney at safety...SMDH ...All you do is shake your head at the young ones and hope they'll learn from their mistakes.

This is your typical poster who thinks Madden is real. You can just move players anywhere based on size and speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back