DBC x Portnoy

Advertisement
I can't believe Canes fans have managed to popularize this guy who's clearly on the spectrum to some degree and catapulted him onto barstools... hilarious.

How much difference is there really between DBCs eternal optimism and the fans who have convinced themselves that the reason UM lost MTSU, UNC, and a bad TAMU is "culture" and that the coaches aren't responsible?

Advertisement
Y'

Y'all can dislike all you want...I know for a fact the guy is a total POS...coming from several people who've dealt with him, that I trust with my life, including a family member.
When he was being made fun of on Grassy I really thought he was mentally unstable. Now I see it's the fans and media who follow him that are the unstable ones. LOL

When he was being made fun of on Grassy I really thought he was mentally unstable. Now I see it's the fans and media who follow him that are the unstable ones. LOL
Not unstable at all...I know for a fact he's a POS....Has a plethora of lawsuits against him...watch what happens to him in the near future...you heard it here 1st...

Advertisement
Talking about Portnoy...biggest Azzwipe there is...as I said, watch what happens to him in the near future....
Yeah so crazy but his followers don’t care. I know have been some audio and video of him dropping n word but tries to play off as jokes. Then the articles about his *** life etc.

Yeah so crazy but his followers don’t care. I know have been some audio and video of him dropping n word but tries to play off as jokes. Then the articles about his *** life etc.
Trust me...I have 3 relatives who live in NYC...One owns a well respected Production/Content House company on Ridge St. The other lives near Randall Park, and another in Staten Island, The one who owns the Production Company has told me on more than one occasion that the guy is a F-ing Grade A Piece of Garbage.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s a fraud. He did a pizza review in my neck of the woods & I told him so. **** the redsox.
His Pizza reviews are an absolute joke....MFer is unbelievably stupid. Bar Pie??...Never in my life have I heard Pizza called Bar Pie...Dumbazz has a habit of mispronouncing everything from Street Names, Towns...even the F-ing Pizzeria he's at. Total clown...

His Pizza reviews are an absolute joke....MFer is unbelievably stupid. Bar Pie??...Never in my life have I heard Pizza called Bar Pie...Dumbazz has a habit of mispronouncing everything from Street Names, Towns...even the F-ing Pizzeria he's at. Total clown...

All depends on where you live my man. Bar pie has been a thing for years in the Northeast.

Advertisement
Back