DBC football reporter now?

Advertisement
IMG-20220127-WA0000.jpg

Arizona's beat writer is 99% certain the Jaguars will hire Adrian Wilson (Byron Leftwich's recommended GM) and Byron Leftwich as HC.

The process for this hire has been wonky af. Trent Baalke might be the worst GM in the league and has a long track record of failure...but for some reason was involved in the process and half of the names connected to the Jaguars (Eberflus, Bill O'Brien, Fangio, Josh McCown) were Baalke connected recommendations. Others, like Hackett, Leftwich were Tony Khan recommendations and they will likely still go with Leftwich, barring some wonky ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Look at it this way for DBC. Everyone is trying to find something to do, and hopefully something they like, and hopefully something they feel is important. If this works out for DBC the more power to him, and no harm to any of us. Let’s wish him the best.
The internet is a cruel place. I've never been on twitter nor do I know much about it. I can see it being useful for business related stuff.

But, unless you're outing your self and letting people know that you want to suck all your boys coks, @RedPill Stepdad I can't see any reason why the average individual would want to be on that platform. Seems like people live for it. Weird.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back