DBC football reporter now?

Who cares about the jags, I want to know when he breaks the story that the Dolphinas hired Harbaugh, and then Jim fired Grier.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nothing. He's autisic and needs assistance from a family member or caretaker. People should let the guy live. He has fun doing what he does.
That’s kind of what I thought, but wasn’t sure. I wonder why he doesn’t accept any of those deals then. Oh well, best of luck to him

Advertisement
Look at it this way for DBC. Everyone is trying to find something to do, and hopefully something they like, and hopefully something they feel is important. If this works out for DBC the more power to him, and no harm to any of us. Let’s wish him the best.

DBC said no to all of those deals people were offering and instead asked to be given a plug into the reporting world thusly fulfilling his longtime dream of becoming an official Miami Insider. It all comes full circle!
I remember when he was 1st coming around and he was a little different. Well of course there were quiet a few people who poked fun at him. But when people found out he was legitimately "special" there were a lot of people who stepped up and started encouraging him to chase his dream of being a "Miami Insider". It has actually been kind of cool to watch this develop. There has been quiet a few very kind people help a guy that needed a little help. To some it was a silly little dream - to him it was a big dream. Here is a big SHOUT OUT for all those who got on his level and helped him chase a Big Dream!!!!

Advertisement
Nah, your time is still time well spent. She’s terrible
The worst. When are people going to figure out how full of **** she is? All her crazy race **** is for her brand. The things she says are calculated. She doesn’t believe in 3/4 of the **** she says. She’s a grifter.

Last edited:
Danny is a legend, but there's no accountability when you scream 15-0 every year, when you make all these calls and don't keep score of the missteps.

Reports everything from "sources"—much of it hardly a stretch, writing-on-the-wall kind of stuff—but also boldly tells fans on social media that Miami is going to beat Alabama. (Already calling his aTm shot for next year, too.)

Guy goes guns blazing on every topic and just presses on even when wrong most of the time.

Advertisement
I remember when he was 1st coming around and he was a little different. Well of course there were quiet a few people who poked fun at him. But when people found out he was legitimately "special" there were a lot of people who stepped up and started encouraging him to chase his dream of being a "Miami Insider". It has actually been kind of cool to watch this develop. There has been quiet a few very kind people help a guy that needed a little help. To some it was a silly little dream - to him it was a big dream. Here is a big SHOUT OUT for all those who got on his level and helped him chase a Big Dream!!!!
I wasn't around for the whole Bear attack thing so I never had anything against him to begin with. Definitely think it's pretty cool how this has all transpired for him.

I don't believe DBC's report, NOT ONE IOTA! First of all, there was never a bear to even attack Byron Leftwich, so I dispute that uncategorically! B, that is a different Byron Leftwich that skipped out on paying child support to so that is another falsehoodism. And 3, I believe DBC is setting up a smokescreen to hide the announcement of Leftwich as the OC for the Canes until such a time and place of Leftwich's choosing to, at the last minute do the hat game at the press conference announcing Leftwich in Jax where he tears off the Jaguars hat and puts on a Canes hat and throws up the U!

Nice try DBC, but you have to get up pretty late in the morning to fool me!

Advertisement
Back