DBC Dannyboycane doesn’t have Covid

Advertisement
polar bear snow GIF by BBC Earth

Advertisement
On Grassy he was constantly abused. He was putting out his analysis of upcoming games each week on youtube, and then it was game over.
Poor guy, I feel like he does a lot of to himself but it seems like people are just picking on him

Advertisement
Poor guy, I feel like he does a lot of to himself but it seems like people are just picking on him
He brings it upon himself. When you set yourself up as the know-it-all about CANE Football, you are going to draw scores of people who disagree with you. His weekly analysis of the upcoming games and then his weekly critiques of those same games from his Mother's basement made for good comic relief material. When you add the Bear stories and his battle with the Flu it grew exponentially as more and more people started taking pot shots at him. All of this before social media became popular. His denials, as featured in the opening post on this thread, became classics to be enjoyed by all, who only egged him on. Nothing like setting yourself up as being important enough you have to put out a press release denouncing the latest rumors about yourself.

He brings it upon himself. When you set yourself up as the know-it-all about CANE Football, you are going to draw scores of people who disagree with you. His weekly analysis of the upcoming games and then his weekly critiques of those same games from his Mother's basement made for good comic relief material. When you add the Bear stories and his battle with the Flu it grew exponentially as more and more people started taking pot shots at him. All of this before social media became popular. His denials, as featured in the opening post on this thread, became classics to be enjoyed by all, who only egged him on. Nothing like setting yourself up as being important enough you have to put out a press release denouncing the latest rumors about yourself.
How goes it, Gherkin?

Advertisement
How goes it, Gherkin?
Quarantining, sometimes several times a day, until it is safe to go out again. Thinking about putting up a stripper pole in the living room and inviting a few of the girls over, once I can get my hands on some of those fast result covid test kits.

Advertisement
Until I see it on video I will not believe it, this is a hoax account, DBC needs to make a public announcement or these rumors will persist!

Advertisement
Back