DBC Dannyboycane doesn’t have Covid

Quarantining, sometimes several times a day, until it is safe to go out again. Thinking about putting up a stripper pole in the living room and inviting a few of the girls over, once I can get my hands on some of those fast result covid test kits.
Yeah, I like to quarantine, at least several times a week. I don’t see how people can stand to do it every day, though. Maybe they just do it for short periods every day like you do.

Advertisement
bear playing GIF
Bear of the Hour practice.

He had immunity due to swine flu...
And now the bear has immunity because of him. Long live the bear. RIP DBC!!

Advertisement
Didn't DBC live in Jersey? Maybe he's just stuck in Tampa waiting for filming on Magic Mike 3 to resume? He's playing a character named Backdoor Barney.

Glad he has cleared the air and is feeling well. We need his energy heading into next Friday’s big matchup with the Wolfpack

View attachment 134694
He for real cracks me up. You ever seen that movie blended with Adam sandler and drew barrymore where the chick says they hire a certain amount of special needs people and gives them titles? That's danny for us. I met him at one game walking through the club level to our suite and he legit followed me for like ten minutes. He's a character to say the least.

Advertisement

That should sum that up for you.

FAKE NEWS
I think he's traumatized from the bad juju. It's a lot to deal with: the bear attack, swine flu, COVID 19. The character assassination is just wrong.

Hang in there DBC, we're in your corner. Maybe we should set up a go fund me to get him some counseling.

Cane for real.....DBC!

FAKE NEWS
I think he's traumatized from the bad juju. It's a lot to deal with: the bear attack, swine flu, COVID 19. The character assassination is just wrong.

Hang in there DBC, we're in your corner. Maybe we should set up a go fund me to get him some counseling.

Cane for real.....DBC!
Everyone has a breaking point.
I think the child support thingy may have thrown him over the edge.
18 YEARS!!! 18 YEARS!!!
Heather Dinich really ***ed DBC over.

GO CANES!!!!

That should sum that up for you.

I can’t believe I just watched that....

On one hand I definitely feel bad for the guy but on the other hand I feel like he definitely brings it upon himself. I’m not really sure what to think 😂 I would love to hear why the person came up with bear attack story

Advertisement
He for real cracks me up. You ever seen that movie blended with Adam sandler and drew barrymore where the chick says they hire a certain amount of special needs people and gives them titles? That's danny for us. I met him at one game walking through the club level to our suite and he legit followed me for like ten minutes. He's a character to say the least.

I would like to meet DBC haha I’m sure he is interesting to listen to.

Advertisement
Back