2024 DB Zavier Mincey

Simple of we are aggressive after that date he was headed elsewhere. He solidifies the db room, him and zayquan are ready to play soon as they move in their dorms
u think zayquan could start at one of the safety spots next year?

Advertisement
u think zayquan could start at one of the safety spots next year?
Rotate in the 2 deep sort of like Jaden Harris did thos year.

Just like Harris zayquan will make his nake known on specials then u cant keep him off the field to long.

Hes going to have to learn covg techniques that sort of thing but he will be hard to just keep off the field hes just a playmaler.. im biased but if j give him a specific package he will be impressive early on. Even if its just a blitz package.

Rotate in the 2 deep sort of like Jaden Harris did thos year.

Just like Harris zayquan will make his nake known on specials then u cant keep him off the field to long.

Hes going to have to learn covg techniques that sort of thing but he will be hard to just keep off the field hes just a playmaler.. im biased but if j give him a specific package he will be impressive early on. Even if its just a blitz package.
I think he will play early and often. His physical attributes and willingness to play down hill will make him hard to keep of the field in my opinion

I think he will play early and often. His physical attributes and willingness to play down hill will make him hard to keep of the field in my opinion
Yup u described what i was saying.
Zayquan is physical as **** and will bring that to the practice field so if the other upper classmen arent ready for that he gonna eat.
Coached this kid hes a kid you have to tell to temper down lol

He'll be our best db blitzer day 1 for sure. He played dend his entire youth ball career.

Yup u described what i was saying.
Zayquan is physical as **** and will bring that to the practice field so if the other upper classmen arent ready for that he gonna eat.
Coached this kid hes a kid you have to tell to temper down lol

He'll be our best db blitzer day 1 for sure. He played dend his entire youth ball career.
Could he play star? He looked good in coverage this year.

Advertisement
Could he play star? He looked good in coverage this year.

Earlier in his career I think he could, but depending who we do/don't get from the portal he may be needed at safety very early.

There is some honey badger to his game though, and that guy played a lot of nickel in college.

Advertisement
Is he going to grow into an OLB? He looks to have a bigger frame than JWill not to mention playing at the line a ton. He was the best player on the field every game I watched this year…yes bigger impact than JJ.

IMG_6694.jpeg

Advertisement
hopefully McCray doesn't influence him

would take a **** of a drug to sign up to play for Napier right now

Playing safety early you have to be able to not have busts, and be sharp on the mental side.

Patterson has the physical ability to play early no doubt, his ability to pick up the defense, and show he can play fast without thinking too much, and making mental mistakes will determine how much he plays early.

Advertisement
Yeah Terrence Lewis would’ve came here but in the end we didn’t want him. No major programs wanted him because of him being a headcase with prior injury issues. Transferred around schools his Senior year.

One of the weirdest recruitments because he was a 5* LB and social media made it look like he was being chased by all these schools that in the end didn’t want him.
He prolly sucked paws

If he performed on the field he could have like 20 bodies under his basement no one would care lol

Advertisement
Back