2024 DB Zavier Mincey

He trolling
You obviously didn’t listen to DMoney’s podcast. The tone he used when he said “Miami is very much in the lead” and “I expect him to sign with UM” was not the norm, even for heavy leans he’s more cautious.

Truthfully believe he committed months ago when smoke was heavy (Tucker/LifeWallet almost blew his choice) & has officially locked in.

Advertisement
You obviously didn’t listen to DMoney’s podcast. The tone he used when he said “Miami is very much in the lead” and “I expect him to sign with UM” was not the norm, even for heavy leans he’s more cautious.

Truthfully believe he committed months ago when smoke was heavy (Tucker/LifeWallet almost blew his choice) & has officially locked in.
I was joking based on the Jeremiah Smith thread and his FSU gloves today :)

Advertisement
@Memnon do you think this kid can play the boundary corner? He doesn’t have the best feet and hips, but he is really aggressive and explosive.

I think he could be a big time player at safety, but could also give us good reps at corner.

@Memnon do you think this kid can play the boundary corner? He doesn’t have the best feet and hips, but he is really aggressive and explosive.

I think he could be a big time player at safety, but could also give us good reps at corner.
I'm not the 🐐 but I love Mincey at Safety. Free Safety particularly. Kid is an aggressive and explosive ballhawk with incredible instincts. He could play CB but IMO Safety is his money position.

Advertisement
No more CB offers going out, stated previously Miami wasnt pursing CBs in portal… you think Mario just riding into signing day with our highest CB being ranked 500+? Ain’t no way
I thought we were going after the kid from Vandy?

Advertisement
Ship sailed unfortunately

If Georgia is definitely where he wants to be then why has he been giving us all this attention for the past few months? He may in fact pick UGA on signing day but I've learned not to pay any attention to anything they say. I'll just watch this one play out. If I've learned one thing, it's that you cannot put anything past Mario!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back