2024 DB Zavier Mincey

Exactly why i think Dennis Smith should just tweet his image when recruits ready to commit and not these leading tweets. Man can disagree all they want but its unnecessary with the rabid emotional online fanbase we have.
I must of missed a Tweet from Smith because all I saw was the bat signal shortly before the commits on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and then him saying we aren't done on Friday and Saturday. At no point did he hint at a particular player commiting. Whether fans like it or not he is going to tweet a bat signal for every commit.

Advertisement
I must of missed a Tweet from Smith because all I saw was the bat signal shortly before the commits on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and then him saying we aren't done on Friday and Saturday. At no point did he hint at a particular player commiting. Whether fans like it or not he is going to tweet a bat signal for every commit.
Well u were not paying attention to the back and forth.

I'm not trying to start anything, but just adding additional context.. his tweet about not being done for the weekend also included the line "just the beginning of a monstrous August for the CANES." I believe that might be what other posters are referencing. He's a hype man, I enjoy his bat signals, and take nothing else from his tweets.

I think most people take his tweets to the extremes, but since most of this board only has few outlets for actual information, it's easy to understand some of the frustration in the messaging.

#GoCanes

Advertisement
Exactly why i think Dennis Smith should just tweet his image when recruits ready to commit and not these leading tweets. Man can disagree all they want but its unnecessary with the rabid emotional online fanbase we have.
Someone needs to take Dennis smiths phone away….

1692032361659.gif

Advertisement
so this is really what happened?
Just because people take his tweets like we’re gonna land a 5 star every time doesn’t mean it’s idiotic lol. He just keeping the fanbase in tuned I don’t see nothing wrong with it. It’s just twitter bruh
we also have fans that create in their imagination we are recruiting certain kids hard and therefore we took a loss
Hence why Gaby ain’t connected
gabby should learn to be a pro. He always tries to hint at stuff to blow it up. He wants to be first like the kid who can’t hold a secret. I have spoken to @DMoney numerous times where he knew info and he held onto it because he was being professional.

Advertisement
UF just landed Wardell Mack, not sure how many DB's they want. Now Bama on the other hand...

Gotta load up at corner/nickel cause we're losing 2 seniors and, if things go how we want them to, Jason Marshall after this year.

Next year:

Devin Moore - junior
Shariff Denson - rs freshmen/true sophomore
Aaron Gates - rs freshmen/true sophomore
Dijon Johnson - rs freshmen/true sophomore
Ja'Keem Jackson - rs freshmen/true sophomore
Teddy Foster - true freshmen
Wardell Mack - true freshmen

and hopefully Grimsley or/and Mincey to finish up the corner recruiting for us in 2024. We seem set with Josiah Davis and Xavier Filsaime at safety this cycle

Dennis smith hype tweets to the fanbase
So this weekend we landed a 25 QB, flipped a D end, and landed an OT who actually looks like he had game. We missed on a guard whose parents had Miami pins on at the announcement and looked like someone kicked their dog after his choice. My guess is we felt we were going 4-4 and got 3. So again, because this board is only obsessed with 4 and 5 star commitments it appears as if the guy did something or tweeted something wrong? Lol

we also have fans that create in their imagination we are recruiting certain kids hard and therefore we took a loss

gabby should learn to be a pro. He always tries to hint at stuff to blow it up. He wants to be first like the kid who can’t hold a secret. I have spoken to @DMoney numerous times where he knew info and he held onto it because he was being professional.

So why don't they cut him off already??

Advertisement
Don’t listen to the national media or even what the kid says lol

JoJo said he wasn’t going to commit until winter, then popped out of nowhere. Cribby mentioned it… Rivals, 247, LW… all mentioned it. Smoke is real. I won’t be surprised if he commits next weekend.

Advertisement
Back