2024 DB Zavier Mincey

Advertisement
Mincey has been mentioned at all spots Safety/Corner/Nickle in different points of his UM recruitment. Could honestly see him anywhere in the secondary…If he is a safety my guess if FS with that lankiness and ball skills…Because Patterson and Thomas both seem like strong safeties/in the box eraser types to me…Although Patterson could probably move around as well, there's some honey badger to his game.

Just get all 3, that's a haul to go with the corners and Day.

And then you just full court press the **** out of Leanu and E.Rob til the bitter end for corner.
Leanu?

1691897338740.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He wants to play cb , Patterson is all S
So you don't think Mincey would impact Pattersons potential commitment? Looking at the different recruiting sites it seems like they have a lot of the DB commits as safeties. I've seen Mack and Day listed at safety and obviously Thomas too

Advertisement
So you don't think Mincey would impact Pattersons potential commitment? Looking at the different recruiting sites it seems like they have a lot of the DB commits as safeties. I've seen Mack and Day listed at safety and obviously Thomas too
I‘m pretty sure Miami likes Day at nickel. Mincey wants to play cb so he has no impact on ZP.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back