2023 DB Sharif Denson receives offer

Advertisement
Other than Hussey (and maybe Jackson?), which of these guys are potentially safeties? IF we land all the guys DMoney mentioned, we'd have the following:

Cormani
Brown
Brown
Stafford
Edwin
Denson and/or J. Jackson
A. Jackson
Hussey

Advertisement
We will just take all of em
everyone GIF

Advertisement
Other than Hussey (and maybe Jackson?), which of these guys are potentially safeties? IF we land all the guys DMoney mentioned, we'd have the following:

Cormani
Brown
Brown
Stafford
Edwin
Denson and/or J. Jackson
A. Jackson
Hussey
Pretty sure Antione tweeted he will play anywhere.

Thinking outside the box here, I also like the idea of the staff trying out Hussey, a safety, at safety.

*edit: seeing I missed your first line of all things. I don’t see any safeties on that list. Maybe a current CB on roster moves over.

Last edited:
Has there been an announced time for Denson's signing? Trying to get some of these written down so I can check out from work life and dial in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pretty sure Antione tweeted he will play anywhere.

Thinking outside the box here, I also like the idea of the staff trying out Hussey, a safety, at safety.

*edit: seeing I missed your first line of all things. I don’t see any safeties on that list. Maybe a current CB on roster moves over.
Kaleb Spencer I believe will be a Safety here, from everything I have heard he is quite underrated.

Advertisement
Back