2023 DB Sharif Denson receives offer

ZeroBeachCane3

Senior
Premium
83A3A5D6-ABC6-422F-8347-74C070A4D87C.jpeg

Advertisement
The fact that he came down to workout & earn an offer speaks volumes IMO. Isn’t he a UF or FSU legacy? Or am I thinking of someone else?
He was down for elite prospect day also. Two trips down on his own dime. Interesting for a kid that's 100% CB to the Gates.

Interested GIF by reactionseditor

@TRick72 said last week that UM has picked up contact with Denson recently. Maybe something is happening behind the scenes?

The fact that he came down to workout & earn an offer speaks volumes IMO. Isn’t he a UF or FSU legacy? Or am I thinking of someone else?
He was originally offered by the old staff back in 2020...

And yes both his Parents are UF alumni.

He put out his top 5 last month of UF, OH ST, TAMU, FSU & South Carolina.

Florida has been his top school since he was a little kid & he’s visited them probably 6 or 7 times already just this year alone.

They’re the clear favorites here unless he’s not a take for them because they’re landing other higher targets.

But otherwise, it would be shocking if he committed anywhere else but UF; If he’s not a take for UF I would actually estimate South Carolina has a better shot with him than FSU does, but at that point it would depend how close he wants to stay home.

Advertisement
He maybe have a relationship with Addae from before with UGA not far away. In any case, this staff has the ability to flip kids who were looking one way. If Travis Hunter can be flipped, anyone can.

He was originally offered by the old staff back in 2020...

And yes both his Parents are UF alumni.

He put out his top 5 last month of UF, OH ST, TAMU, FSU & South Carolina.

Florida has been his top school since he was a little kid & he’s visited them probably 6 or 7 times already just this year alone.

They’re the clear favorites here unless he’s not a take for them because they’re landing other higher targets.

But otherwise, it would be shocking if he committed anywhere else but UF; If he’s not a take for UF I would actually estimate South Carolina has a better shot with him than FSU does, but at that point it would depend how close he wants to stay home.
Kid would be an instant Cane legend essentially telling both parents to f*** themselves and come here

Advertisement
Kid would be an instant Cane legend essentially telling both parents to f*** themselves and come here
Not if the Gates don't extend a commitable offer. Parents in that scenario would likely want him to select the best institution/program. UF is the only school in his top 5 that is on our level academically. If he's chasing bags or is a front runner however, TAMU or OSU would be the destination. Is USCe closer than Miami for him?

Advertisement
Advertisement
It may have taken a while...And a couple of big fish may not have committed elsewhere (I assume McClain and Muhammed aren't coming but who knows)

But Addae has slowly grinded away and got that CB board together...

D.Brown
K.Lee
Braxton
Stafford
Denson
Rodgers (ATH)
J.Jackson

Other possibilities:
Hamilton
Maybe a local kid emerges (Evans, K-Rob, Adkins, etc...)

Linebacker board other than top 3-4 appears to be the remaining mystery.

Advertisement
Back