Db recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
WRONG....It WAS a Cover2...HIGHLY obvious....the Safety payed Waayyy to much attention to the slot reciever (stupid af)...and was Completely out of place.....It WAS without a Doubt...Cover2.....Thanks for playing
You just said it was no safety help. So which is it? Also you was blaming the corner at first when he was actually doing his job and playing his zone.

Advertisement
Only 2 Safeties on the field on a 2nd and forever...with seconds left in the game??....and give up the ONE play you CAN'T give up...and your asking me what was the matter with the call??

Why do you keep saying seconds left to play? It was OT, there is no clock.

Only 2 Safeties on the field on a 2nd and forever...with seconds left in the game??....and give up the ONE play you CAN'T give up...and your asking me what was the matter with the call??
What are you talking about? It was OT.

You just said it was no safety help. So which is it? Also you was blaming the corner at first when he was actually doing his job and playing his zone.
The corner gave up...(which you NEVER do) assuming he had help over the Top....You NEVER assume that....especially in a ONE play...seconds left NC game....Watch the play...watch how lethargic the CB looks.

What are you talking about? It was OT.
Overtime or Not......ONE MFing play to defend...and you Win NC.....For God's Sake...you JUST sacked the QB to make it a 2nd and forever...and not only do you give them a 1st down....but the game....

Advertisement
The corner gave up...(which you NEVER do) assuming he had help over the Top....You NEVER assume that....especially in a ONE play...seconds left NC game....Watch the play...watch how lethargic the CB looks.
You dont know what you talking about.

Overtime or Not......ONE MFing play to defend...and you Win NC.....For God's Sake...you JUST sacked the QB to make it a 2nd and forever...and not only do you give them a 1st down....but the game....
It wasnt 1 play to defend. It was 2nd down. Bama still had 2 downs to use. **** is you talking about.

Who the F are you??....Try to educate myself??....LoL....Look Mr Know it all...I've got two family members who Coach/Coached in the NFL.....One a DC...the other a former HC......Both of them Wipe their *** with Tucker....
Without getting involved in all this ill verify he knows his stuff & his family memebers. I think things just get yoo heated for little reason on here. Stg has very good points hes made. Just cause we dont agree with all of them it doesnt have to get turned into a ****ing match

Advertisement
Without getting involved in all this ill verify he knows his stuff & his family memebers. I think things just get yoo heated for little reason on here. Stg has very good points hes made. Just cause we dont agree with all of them it doesnt have to get turned into a ****ing match

STG is a Nole. They never make good points.

Rumph has proven himself to be the best teacher of CBs the last two years. No one has his track record. Especially not Mel Tucker lol.

He's a NOLE??.....There ya go.....**** is still salty that his All World DB got his Scrawny *** drug across the Goal line...while sniffing the *** of a little used WR......

To be fair, ask people about what they think about Pagano as a head coach and the direction he took the Colts.

You can't have it both ways.
Anyone that blames chuck for the mess that indy became arent worth listening too in the first place. Chuck is a monster as a coach and an amazing man. Lets keep him outta this please. His only fault when it comes to indy or coaching in general can be said that he cares far too much about his players. Amazingly loyal man and a beautiful soul.

Advertisement
Anyone that blames chuck for the mess that indy became arent worth listening too in the first place. Chuck is a monster as a coach and an amazing man. Lets keep him outta this please. His only fault when it comes to indy or coaching in general can be said that he cares far too much about his players. Amazingly loyal man and a beautiful soul.

As a head coach, what he is remains to be seen should he get another shot.

One last time...and here's what happened on Bamas winning TD....
Georgia WAS in Cover2....UNDENIABLE
Bama had Trips to the right....
The Safety on Devonta's side..TRIED to disguise his coverage (highly obvious)
QB looked him off....Safety STAYED in the middle....NEVER flinched...rest is History...

I can atleast agree in large part to the majority of what ur saying. With most the coaching inexperience could be agreed on to but in a long time llayers instance it comes into focus a lil less. There is people who simply got it. But im not arguing that point. I dont consider mike the best. I just know hes a lot better than most on here give him credit for. Corn ill just leave it at he improved dramatically under mike. And only thing ill say about adrian is all the scouts he had come at him after he ran a 4.16 on pro day all said he wouldve been a 2nd round dude. But he had alot of injuries in his time here. He made some huge plays & when he was healthy he did great for us. But that is apples and oranges.

Level headed. This is the kind of response where we can have an open dialogue where we can speak, be honest and have debatable conversations. Like I said, I never once stated Rumph couldn't coach, I clearly stated that he could. My argument was and still is, that he is nowhere near the best in the biz as one blind homer pointed out. That is where this began. I also said let's revisit this 5 years down the road. Maybe at that time we can have an honest debate and talk about him potentially being the best, but it is way to premature to have that convo now.

And by the way, I firmly believe that Adrian feels the way he does about Rumph. There is no doubt he had no future in the NFL before he came to Miami. The young man is clearly appreciative and thankful for the opportunity provided him and for what Rumph was able to do, just to give him a shot in the league. Shows the quality of the character of the young man.

Problem I have is when people are just simply blind homers and can't be objective. There are coaches and players that perform besides Canes. It's evident we have quite a few on this board who think unless they are Canes, the simply aren't ****. I don't subscribe to that type of thinking. I am actually able to look at everyone and give props where props are due, regardless of what uniform they wear.

Advertisement

I'm asking you what the call should have been.

Looks to me like the DB thought he had the safety over the top and the safety was late getting there. If I'm right, that's a failure of execution.

So what was the proper call there?

Let’s talk some db recruiting. First we had the butch Davis fiasco then we got Mel tucker vs Rumph and now we got debates on a cover 2. Someone tell me about some db’s please

Sooo Good and Brownlee project as true CBs?

How many CBs you think we taking?

Any FS prospects out there you like?

Let’s talk DB recruiting

Only on a Miami board would you find profoundly retarded *** burpers caping for Mel fcking Tucker. Facquit is down here throwing bags around to our top targets, and the usual “I’m not a homer” arms-length facquits are gobbling his old ********.

You know who else has more experience than Rumph? Paul Williams. You dopey booger eaters gonna hype him up too?

How about Jethro Franklin. He’s got a long résumé full of nfl experience like Mel Bagger too. You dumb ***** would rather have him over SImpson too right?

Then i read that we can’t sign elite DBs because Banda and Rumph haven’t produced any. Well who the fck signed Sabag’s Number one target Gurv Hall and Kirby Dumb’s top target Frierson?

Dummy the fck up. Learn how to make some cogent arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back