Db recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw that too. Was waiting to see if he answered how/why he said that. His response:

I'll just put it this way, without bustin anybody out (myself included), I live in the area of his school and speak on the phone regularly with someone as close to his recruitment as one could possibly be. But that said, you can just wait it out and see if you prefer that approach.

Poster was one of the first to mention Steele had interest back in January. Noticed he also posts on TOS USC board. FWIW, supposedly Steele really wanted that Clemson offer...

Well we won’t know for sure until brooklyndee confirms whether that’s true or not. (Unless he plans on rescheduling for paradise camp) but I don’t get it, it wouldn’t make sense to suddenly back away now. We made it to his top 8 without him stepping a foot on campus & supposedly we’re leading in his top 2. I don’t get how one Clemson offer & one Florida visit can drastically change that interest. If it’s the truth then something behind the scene is definitely going on.

Advertisement
Saw a couple of threads on Stevenson on Georgia board today. None made me feel good. He seems to be Mel Tuckers top priority. and there was talk on another thread of his recruitment "mirroring" Tyson Campbell's. Could just be talk but still.... Going to be a fight to the end

Coley is eating rumph's lunch again on this one. Why would a kid and his mother go 800 miles as he said 4 or 5 times to a school that played for a naty. Smart hires assist coaches based on their recruiting ability.

Coley is eating rumph's lunch again on this one. Why would a kid and his mother go 800 miles as he said 4 or 5 times to a school that played for a naty. Smart hires assist coaches based on their recruiting ability.
You sound like a dumbass, Banda is the one recruiting him and he’s states they have a very close relationship and South ridge coaches as well as sfe often go on sec trips. In addition to that they went up to Atlanta to see his moms sister who lives there and stopped by uga while up there

Advertisement
Who cares??....Who TF wants a Kid, who doesn't want to be here....See ya....and the Steele Kid possibly canceling his OV......Haul ***......

Great point. We definitely should hire that Coley guy. He'd crush it at Miami with all his connections down here.

Word is he has developed a lethal halfback pass play too

Saw that too. Was waiting to see if he answered how/why he said that. His response:

I'll just put it this way, without bustin anybody out (myself included), I live in the area of his school and speak on the phone regularly with someone as close to his recruitment as one could possibly be. But that said, you can just wait it out and see if you prefer that approach.

Poster was one of the first to mention Steele had interest back in January. Noticed he also posts on TOS USC board. FWIW, supposedly Steele really wanted that Clemson offer...

He might be right, but it really makes no sense. Steele has 3 OVs left.

He can visit Miami, Clemson, and USC. So I'm not sure why a Clemson offer would mean cancelling us.

Advertisement

Lmao if true

Advertisement
I think Miami staffers needs to get out to Cali, and talk to this kid in person and ask him "is Miami a contender and is he totally interest in Miami".. And if not, it time to move on and find closer OOS-CB recruits to pursue!! Come on down to The Boot...

Manny went out there two weeks ago. The only thing that has stuck with me is the fact he came out to UF last weekend (with his father) on his own nickel for that BBQ. Why couldn't he come to UM? Take an an extra day or two. Why is he only coming when it's an OV? IDK. Could be nothing but it that sort of stood out to me as odd.

FWIW, looking through a couple of the other boards, the feeling seems to be from a few people in different spots that prior to the Clemson offer, it was Florida and Oregon. Only one person said Miami and Oregon.

He had at one time said he wasn't going to OV at USC since he was there all the time. Now that seems to be an OV , too, on 6/22 - the last one before the dead period. He has been to Oregon at least two times recently.

F-this Kid.........Now if ya don't mind, I'd like to finish my Rigatoni & Italian Sausage.......

Advertisement
Miami is a household name across the country, Miami doesn't need to fight for a kid IF he isn't interested!! I say lets find others from close states to pursue, and maybe Miami might get lucky..
How about we just do our job and protect sfla, I feel like people give up on the state. If we give up (not saying anyone gave up) we wont be back trust me. Imagine now times back in 99 with the web and all this **** we wouldnt land ST and that group.

How about we just do our job and protect sfla, I feel like people give up on the state. If we give up (not saying anyone gave up) we wont be back trust me. Imagine now times back in 99 with the web and all this **** we wouldnt land ST and that group.
Maaannn....Butch would've been Moar lethal....

Yea of course, butch can recruit with anyone and close as well. he got a couple a 4 sar dts at FIU last cycle
Butch would've told these 5* Drama Queens to eat a D_ck......Frierson...Hall...Ivey....Carter..etc...ALL could've played for Butch....The SECOND Butch would've heard "I wanna Start"......"What's the Depth chart look like??..BS.....He'd a left the room.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back