Db recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’d guess Steele, Elam, Puckett on top...jmo obv

Then Davis, Brownlee, Good, Sanguinetti, Dixon, Nunn, may be even a Zay Flowers. Although a couple of those may indeed be higher on board then I’m giving credit.

I'd put Dixon right near the top of that list. Though I don't know how much interest he has in us.

Michael Jackson is on his way. Now that he has the confidence on top of the athletic ability, I expect a killer year from him. Second round draft pick nex year.

If he balls; he may be a 1st. 6’1, long, athletic, that comes up to tackle w ferocity? Yeah, he may sneak in to the 1st if he builds on what he did last year. Last year, he was an unknown commodity, even to us. Now? Ppl know his name.

there were 3 cbs in broward alone better than that Bookie kid.
Man Brooklyn you said yourself bookie wasnt that good previously. I dont know what transpired in the time from then to now but I never payed any attention to him because you said he was a big game player and bag chaser.

Advertisement
I’d guess Steele, Elam, Puckett on top...jmo obv

Then Davis, Brownlee, Good, Sanguinetti, Dixon, Nunn, may be even a Zay Flowers. Although a couple of those may indeed be higher on board then I’m giving credit.

Idk why but I like Sanguinetti I really hope he ends up in green and orange

If he balls; he may be a 1st. 6’1, long, athletic, that comes up to tackle w ferocity? Yeah, he may sneak in to the 1st if he builds on what he did last year. Last year, he was an unknown commodity, even to us. Now? Ppl know his name.

I want him in Seattle, I think he would fit in very well there

Man Brooklyn you said yourself bookie wasnt that good previously. I dont know what transpired in the time from then to now but I never payed any attention to him because you said he was a big game player and bag chaser.
Hes all of that. But he also put in a ton of work and grinded come his senior year. He took football more serious than ive ever seen him last year. Before last year and img football was just a hustle for him. Light seems to have came on in that aspect. Regardless his recruitment was all about bags and bs. I say positive things about his game but i reiterate i wouldnt want him at um at all. I dont want him anywhere near um or nephew...

Advertisement
What about Akem Dent you guys think he stick with FSU or does the U got a chance me personally I think he is the type of guy to end up with bama when back season comes

What about Akem Dent you guys think he stick with FSU or does the U got a chance me personally I think he is the type of guy to end up with bama when back season comes
Looks like Bama is indeed where he might end up

He’ll flip to Bama eventually

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some dude on TOS said the Chris Steele is going to cancel his OV to Miami.
@Brooklyndee

Saw that too. Was waiting to see if he answered how/why he said that. His response:

I'll just put it this way, without bustin anybody out (myself included), I live in the area of his school and speak on the phone regularly with someone as close to his recruitment as one could possibly be. But that said, you can just wait it out and see if you prefer that approach.

Poster was one of the first to mention Steele had interest back in January. Noticed he also posts on TOS USC board. FWIW, supposedly Steele really wanted that Clemson offer...

sorry to all involved. Never believed this kid had interest. He had interest to use as as bait for other offers. He’s learned from the best south Florida divas to ever do it. He's had plenty of time to come on campus but hasn’t.

I think Miami staffers needs to get out to Cali, and talk to this kid in person and ask him "is Miami a contender and is he totally interest in Miami".. And if not, it time to move on and find closer OOS-CB recruits to pursue!! Come on down to The Boot...

I think Miami staffers needs to get out to Cali, and talk to this kid in person and ask him "is Miami a contender and is he totally interest in Miami".. And if not, it time to move on and find closer OOS-CB recruits to pursue!! Come on down to The Boot...

I def approved that part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back