Db recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I will say that the first thing I thought about when he mentioned how something came up and him and his mom changed plans was UGA dropping a bag for them to come up and enjoy the weekend.

Saw a couple of threads on Stevenson on Georgia board today. None made me feel good. He seems to be Mel Tuckers top priority. and there was talk on another thread of his recruitment "mirroring" Tyson Campbell's. Could just be talk but still.... Going to be a fight to the end

Advertisement
I feel u & i respect ur opinion bruh. As all yall know regardless of how long long ive known bookie im not some blind supporter of his. I DEFINITELY DIDN'T WANT HIM ANYWHERE NEAR HERE... with that being said, its not cause of football i didnt want him here. Ill agree on tyson and the potential he has and the physical tools he was blessed with but bookie on the football field has one flaw and thats height. None of those others are on his level. I will say im curious about the direction of wilsons developement though. He can be nice if he puts in that work. Heard hes a lil bit of a diva(just like both ah boys)

U r correct. Before I knew who Bookie was (btw; didn’t realize I knew his ppls back in Inglewood til the homie told me I used to mess w his relative back in the day. Small world) I said I was really impressed w the Radley-Hiles kid at the camps. He stuck to everyone like glue, had great press technique, and broke on pass plays w ferocity.

Honestly, if he was 6’0 above; w his skills, he would’ve pushed for top DB in the nation. He’s a pit bull w skills.

U r correct. Before I knew who Bookie was (btw; didn’t realize I knew his ppls back in Inglewood til the homie told me I used to mess w his relative back in the day. Small world) I said I was really impressed w the Radley-Hiles kid at the camps. He stuck to everyone like glue, had great press technique, and broke on pass plays w ferocity.

Honestly, if he was 6’0 above; w his skills, he would’ve pushed for top DB in the nation. He’s a pit bull w skills.
If he was 6 foot or above hed be one of those generational players. A lock for top 5 come draft day. Kids nice on the field a constant source of headaches off it. Just like his old girl.

Saw a couple of threads on Stevenson on Georgia board today. None made me feel good. He seems to be Mel Tuckers top priority. and there was talk on another thread of his recruitment "mirroring" Tyson Campbell's. Could just be talk but still.... Going to be a fight to the end
Georgia fans think they get everyone, relax

Advertisement
They did last recruiting cycle. They paid well last year.

No doubt they're going to have a great class again.

But still, last year they had a new thread everyday during the Summer about how Frierson was their top target at CB and how they would flip him. They lost that one.

If what Dee says about Stevenson is true, he seems much more like Frierson than Tyson, Him being at Southridge is also a **** of a lot better than being under Choad Wilson's grasp at Heritage.

Just a question, who was our last great DB? I was watching highlights of the real DBU. Wow we had a stretch of absolute killers at CB and S.

Early reports say we're getting back to that. With Jackson and Johnson at CB and S, then the young guns like Hall, Ivey, and Frierson. If we win the recruiting war to come for Stevenson game over.

I'm off topic I know but that stretch of Reed, Taylor, and Rolle was ridiculous. I think Stevenson definitely fits that mode potentially along with the freshman class we have now.

Just a question, who was our last great DB? I was watching highlights of the real DBU. Wow we had a stretch of absolute killers at CB and S.

Early reports say we're getting back to that. With Jackson and Johnson at CB and S, then the young guns like Hall, Ivey, and Frierson. If we win the recruiting war to come for Stevenson game over.

I'm off topic I know but that stretch of Reed, Taylor, and Rolle was ridiculous. I think Stevenson definitely fits that mode potentially along with the freshman class we have now.

Kenny Phillips or Brandon Merriweather imo

Artie will probably end up as an elite NFL player. Coaching screwed over his development here though

Advertisement

Burns was pretty **** good especially playing under the worst staff ever

Edit: didn’t see the post above me

Kenny Phillips or Brandon Merriweather imo

Artie will probably end up as an elite NFL player. Coaching screwed over his development here though

I really wish Burns could have been part of one of these squads we got now with Richt at the helm... I agree, he will be a **** good CB sooner than later in the league, steelers got a good one.

Advertisement

Michael Jackson is on his way. Now that he has the confidence on top of the athletic ability, I expect a killer year from him. Second round draft pick nex year.

Michael Jackson made a case with the season he had,gave up less than 275 yards total in 13 games and didn’t give up a catch over 27 yards.

Jaquan Johnson had a beastly season as well. That was the best cb and safety play we had for a long time.

After that corn elder 2016 season was VERY solid. Jenkins in 2016 as well at safety

I’d guess Steele, Elam, Puckett on top...jmo obv

Then Davis, Brownlee, Good, Sanguinetti, Dixon, Nunn, may be even a Zay Flowers. Although a couple of those may indeed be higher on board then I’m giving credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back