Db recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think CB is a huge need for us right now. For those of us that have not seen the 19 Dbs as much how would those in the know rank our targets if they were in the same class as TC & PS2? Over the long haul which project to be the best prospect etc.

Advertisement
I think CB is a huge need for us right now. For those of us that have not seen the 19 Dbs as much how would those in the know rank our targets if they were in the same class as TC & PS2? Over the long haul which project to be the best prospect etc.

Don't know about TC/ PS2 but some of the guys our staff is on include:

CB Chris Steele
S/ CB Tyrique Stevenson
S Brendan Gant
S/CB Jordan Battle
CB Tecory Couch - michigan commit
S/ CB Josh Sanguinetti
CB John Dixon - I think our staff is still in contact
CB Jaden Davis - I think our staff is still in contact
CB - Joey Porter, Jr.

I'm probably missing some others. All these guys can ball though.

Summary - Michigan was cold when visited, didn’t like it but could deal with it. Recruitment not over. Claims to be a top player on our DB board. Spoke with Banda at spring game and plans to visit this summer.

Chaminade has the kid listed as 6’1” 160 lbs 😂

Advertisement

Summary - Michigan was cold when visited, didn’t like it but could deal with it. Recruitment not over. Claims to be a top player on our DB board. Spoke with Banda at spring game and plans to visit this summer.

Idc about height. The only thing that worries me is can he put on weight without loosing speed, explosiveness.

Sounds like if we really want him he’s ours

I thought the reason he committed to Michigan was because we weren’t ready to take his commitment?

Advertisement
I thought the reason he committed to Michigan was because we weren’t ready to take his commitment?

IDk but I will say that on TOS it has always been said he was a take. UM was surprised he committed to Michigan. I read an interview Keontra Smih gave one of the Michigan reporters and it sounded like Couch woke up and just decided to commit that day. Apparently there was a lot of pressure on him, Keontra Smith and Dunmore from Michigan coaches to commit during that visit.

If he thought Michigan was cold now, wait until he takes his OV there in the fall, hopefully November.

If he thought Michigan was cold now, wait until he takes his OV there in the fall, hopefully November.
It was an abnormally cold *** April this year. Was basically 25-40 the whole month. I work in that **** hole.

Advertisement
Most recent Interview from SEC site with Mark Richards and Tyrique Stevenson.

SEC Recruiting Buzz w/ Keith and Kipp by VSporto on Apple Podcasts

Snippett on Stevenson:
Moms doesn't like to fly and she has the best relationship with Banda.
Stevenson best relationship is with Banda.
UM got one of the best campuses in America and he cool with the whole team.
Well versed though and he's doing a good job of doing due diligence before he makes a decision.
The interviewers were tryna persuade him to the SEC the whole interview lol

Sounded pretty good for the U.

Didn't listen to the Richards part but we all know he a Cane unless something tragic happen.

I thought rattler was gone didnt even know he still posted (I dont check in so much as I used too), I have nothing bad to say about rattler hes a cane in my book.

Anyone that has issue with Rattler is an ***.

Advertisement
Just from Stevenson Talking it definitely sounds like he loves a lot about Miami as far as the campus, coaches and players.

I will say that the first thing I thought about when he mentioned how something came up and him and his mom changed plans was UGA dropping a bag for them to come up and enjoy the weekend.

We can do better than Couch, that is why he committed to Michigan, b/c he couldn't commit to Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back