Db recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't want to be the one to say it..but I agree with this guy. We all know Tyson and PS2 are the ****. That's why we emptied the chamber to get them. They decided to join the "Evil Empire" (Bama) and the "League of Corny a$$ Shadows" (UGA). Time to move on. They are old news now.
League of corny a$$ shadows you got me weak bruh lmfaooo

Advertisement
They have this documentary on YouTube regarding AMH 2017 football season. Tyson was rocking a UGA back pack in the videos & I believe UGA wrist bands also so I concluded that he was never coming.

One thing I believe is a trend about south fla kids going to Miami..the kids that are going to Miami rarely wait to signing day to announce/committ.

I'm right there with you. Didn't want to believe it at the time but in hindsight it seems pretty clear.
And I totally agree about waiting until signing day. It happens every now and then, but not often. That's why despite what many are saying about Bogle loving the Canes, if that recent interview is legit with hiim saying he's waiting until February, I'm not expecting him to be a Cane.

I don’t give a **** about Surtain, Campbell, Wilson, Samuel.....now we can talk about Blades, Ivey, Frierson....**** even Bethel cause they are canes. Y’all can start a new thread about debating 18 DBs so I know not to click it.

I don’t give a **** about Surtain, Campbell, Wilson, Samuel.....now we can talk about Blades, Ivey, Frierson....**** even Bethel cause they are canes. Y’all can start a new thread about debating 18 DBs so I know not to click it.
I'll take some blame for the derailing of this thread as I brought up Bookie.

BACK ON SUBJECT, Chris Steele, who is arguably the best DB in the country this year, is taking an OV to Miami next month. This is great news!!

Advertisement
Is there a reason this “Rattler” dude still posts here? Can someone show him a UGA board to go to
**** you, y'all think I'm gonna disown my cousin because of where he chose to play a game that can be taken away from him today??? I wouldn't give a **** if Jesus Christ signed with UGA, they'll NEVER be my favorite team!!! The fan side of me was ****ED that day, I had to walk outta that ******' auditorium and get myself together not to damper his moment. I'ma keep posting on the best site covering my lifelong favorite team unless someone like D$ or the other mods kick me off. So come take my Cane card & make me post on a UGA board...

I heard after TC spurned UM, Rattler went into a heavy drinking binge for like two months. When Tyson seen how badly his decision f*cked with his relative he felt bad & dipped into that bag UGA gave him to sign there & sent him to rehab to get clean. Glad to see he is back home doing well & posting on CIS again.

Advertisement
**** you, y'all think I'm gonna disown my cousin because of where he chose to play a game that can be taken away from him today??? I wouldn't give a **** if Jesus Christ signed with UGA, they'll NEVER be my favorite team!!! The fan side of me was ****ED that day, I had to walk outta that ******' auditorium and get myself together not to damper his moment. I'ma keep posting on the best site covering my lifelong favorite team unless someone like D$ or the other mods kick me off. So come take my Cane card & make me post on a UGA board...
Love you man. Most of us get how difficult that whole thing must have been. Your cousin is still your family and he is where he chose to be but you're all Cane and you're much appreciated here.

Just sit back and think about how upset you got over something on the internet

U should of threw up the U man, I would have lol

Advertisement
I heard after TC spurned UM, Rattler went into a heavy drinking binge for like two months. When Tyson seen how badly his decision f*cked with his relative he felt bad & dipped into that bag UGA gave him to sign there & sent him to rehab to get clean. Glad to see he is back home doing well & posting on CIS again.
No drunken benders, but I'll be damned if I wasn't crushed. I had to take a break from here & lick my wounds. Kid knows he hurt a few people he loves with that decision, but ****, I hurt a few with some of my decisions at 17-18. He's a man, he made his choice and he knows he can't cry to me if things don't go so rosy up there. Y'all don't have to love & support him no matter where he goes, I do. But it's good to know that most on here know where my allegiance lies. I'M A ****** CANE 4 LIFE!!!! Now can we please talk about the '19 guys cause I'm dying for cats like Stevenson & Steele to be Canes and help ease my personal pain....

No drunken benders, but I'll be damned if I wasn't crushed. I had to take a break from here & lick my wounds. Kid knows he hurt a few people he loves with that decision, but ****, I hurt a few with some of my decisions at 17-18. He's a man, he made his choice and he knows he can't cry to me if things don't go so rosy up there. Y'all don't have to love & support him no matter where he goes, I do. But it's good to know that most on here know where my allegiance lies. I'M A ****** CANE 4 LIFE!!!! Now can we please talk about the '19 guys cause I'm dying for cats like Stevenson & Steele to be Canes and help ease my personal pain....
Sh** I feel you, what’s done in the past is done in the past, we had our time to pity during February , enough of that let’s move on to 19 which I’m more excited for. Maybe not landing TC & PS2 was a small blessing in disguise. I’d assume Steele and Stevenson (if we were to land them) would want plenty of early playing time when Mike Jack and Jaquan bounce for the league. I could see at least one of them cats being. All American Freshmen.

Advertisement
Good answer.

Good answer.

Rattler man you still cane everybody grown makes their own decisions I know guys who wives are married to rival schools

Rattler man you still cane everybody grown makes their own decisions I know guys who wives are married to rival schools
See i cant do that..even if she was a bad bytch i would find another bad bytch thats how i rolled

i aint going to lie, that killed my soul a little that day. I thought we had TC in the bag...especially when I saw the official visit videos and pics from the weekend before, had me straight Orange and green drunk.

glad to have you back here dude. Canes forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back