Db recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a 4 star 6’1 180lb cb (Jordan Miner) that loved Miami but we never offered & were burned by south Florida divas. It will be interesting to see how it unfolds the next 3 years.

Campbell was never ever coming here. Kid was rocking at UGA backpack all year.

Advertisement
Please name them. Like Prop Joe said, Surtain can be had if he checks out mentally but when he's on he's a major problem. Cuz on the other hand, he's been collecting D1 wr souls since a 10th Grader. Please enlighten me on these scrubs who "torched" Ty time after time...

Literally the entire Pontra Verde WR corps. I was at that game and it was shocking to see the AH DBs get embarassed all day by kids who aren't on scholarship anywhere.

Tyson is a great athlete, but he isn't a finished product at CB. I have no doubt Rumph would have made him a stud, but whatever now.

I do think it's laughable you think Hightower is the only one who would give him trouble. Oh I would love to see him go up against Richards and Thomas this year.

Yup and their “foundations”
Those dudes like Ty, Divaad, and Nadab made the best business decision. I mean they're getting a free education no matter what.

If some rednecks wanna offer the fam a tax free practice squad salary on top of it the decision is easy. I do wish we would save the money on facilities that don't matter at all and use that as a bag endowment

Pat Surtain is overrated as a CB prospect. Campbell, Frierson, Samuel, and Ivey all would curbstomp him if it came down to covering fast WRs. What Surtain has his size and closing ability - he screams safety.

Literally the entire Pontra Verde WR corps. I was at that game and it was shocking to see the AH DBs get embarassed all day by kids who aren't on scholarship anywhere.

Tyson is a great athlete, but he isn't a finished product at CB. I have no doubt Rumph would have made him a stud, but whatever now.

I do think it's laughable you think Hightower is the only one who would give him trouble. Oh I would love to see him go up against Richards and Thomas this year.
The only WR in his class. I would hope that Thomas and AR would give him problems, as they're both top-flight talents who are further along in their careers and Canes to boot...

Advertisement
Those dudes like Ty, Divaad, and Nadab made the best business decision. I mean they're getting a free education no matter what.

If some rednecks wanna offer the fam a tax free practice squad salary on top of it the decision is easy. I do wish we would save the money on facilities that don't matter at all and use that as a bag endowment
I'm curious what facilities you feel we don't need at all...

I'm curious what facilities you feel we don't need at all...
All of em. They need a weight room, training room, locker room and that's it.

It ain't the waterfall or barbershop that makes kids choose Bama or Georgia. I ain't that naive.

It ain't the waterfall or barbershop that makes kids choose Bama or Georgia. I ain't that naive.

Sure but Miami having a bag endowment run by the athletic department is the death penalty waiting to happen. Miami needed an IPF because the weather in south Florida isn’t predictable.

Advertisement

You are clueless, that absolutely appeals to recruits

There was a 4 star 6’1 180lb cb (Jordan Miner) that loved Miami but we never offered & were burned by south Florida divas. It will be interesting to see how it unfolds the next 3 years.

Campbell was never ever coming here. Kid was rocking at UGA backpack all year.

Ah RattlerCane kept telling us he was coming then went silent for months.

At the end of the day Campbell didn’t come here, I really Don’t even know why but he didn’t and rattler didn’t go silent as he had posted information in January too

Advertisement

I wouldn't come back to this place. Everybody just can't wait to take out their hurt feelings on anyone who tells them something that turns out to be wrong in the end. I don't recall Rattler saying anything that was definite, and it's very likely that the kid told him positive stuff that he passed on. But hey, let's just go ahead and crucify the guy for being wrong and hurting some feelings.

Advertisement

They have this documentary on YouTube regarding AMH 2017 football season. Tyson was rocking a UGA back pack in the videos & I believe UGA wrist bands also so I concluded that he was never coming.

One thing I believe is a trend about south fla kids going to Miami..the kids that are going to Miami rarely wait to signing day to announce/committ.

**** Campbell man. Lifelong cane fan who spurned UM at the best place this program has been at in 15 years. Smh, I wish no bad things but don’t give two ***** out about him anymore.

He definitely wasn’t a life long cane fan.

That’s a myth.

I think it was more so the scheme but yes..Verde ate them up.

Don’t forget they were also juniors that year & weren’t as polished as they are now.

I respect you guys a lot. But wtf are you talking about local kids who spurned Miami to go to the SEC? I wish they were Canes. They're not. So **** em.

Didn't want to be the one to say it..but I agree with this guy. We all know Tyson and PS2 are the ****. That's why we emptied the chamber to get them. They decided to join the "Evil Empire" (Bama) and the "League of Corny a$$ Shadows" (UGA). Time to move on. They are old news now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back