Db recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nesta???. Those kids were the goods when Nesta was playing rg. Dude 6'3 190 pd sub 4.4 40 cbs arent walking around here. AH had 2 of them.

And they both got torched numerous times by kids who arent even good enough to walk on at FAU

Advertisement
Dude spent 1 semester at OU and walked out the starter at CB but he is going to be a bust lol

Don't really know or care how good Bookie is but following football and the draft like I do this not really an impressive feat. Frierson and Ivey would most likely start at OU as I'm sure there are multiple other Freshman who would as well. I know multiple draft scouts who grade Big 12 QBs and WR on a curve due to how bad the DB play in general is in the Big 10. Jordan Thomas was there best DB last year went undrafted this past draft and has already been cut by the Eagles after signing as an undrafted free agent

There is a difference between being a Dog each and every play and just having the "goods"

And they both got torched numerous times by kids who arent even good enough to walk on at FAU
You can find plenty film of any corner getting beat but you are correct they did get beat at times. We defintiely arent looking at a situation where they were just down right unbeatable

Advertisement
I see Bookie being very similar to Bandy which is a good thing. Bookie would have been a fit in last years group imo.
All Tyson has to do is not get hurt he'll be a 1st rounder. He has all you look for as a db. Wilson had that dog like Antrel Rolle thats who he reminded me of..and he was already eating reps in the short time he was at UGA this spring. They had him in the rotation.
That's all I pray for when it comes to Tyson. A clean bill of health. That kid has every tool in his bag. I'd bet my right nut that he's gonna be a top 5 fastest guy at UGA as soon as he gets his housing assignment, and I might be low-balling him. All-World talent and super coachable(Idk bout him being a diva). That's how I know we're in great shape with Hightower out there. That kid is the ONLY wr that I've seen give him trouble...

Advertisement
That's all I pray for when it comes to Tyson. A clean bill of health. That kid has every tool in his bag. I'd bet my right nut that he's gonna be a top 5 fastest guy at UGA as soon as he gets his housing assignment, and I might be low-balling him. All-World talent and super coachable(Idk bout him being a diva). That's how I know we're in great shape with Hightower out there. That kid is the ONLY wr that I've seen give him trouble...

Go back and watch the Opening 1 on 1s

For what its worth nephew agrees about tyson. Says hes gonna be real special.

Go back and watch the Opening 1 on 1s
The T-shirt tournament??? Watch the Army practices and game, those same receivers were looking like a buffet table. Ask St. Brown if he want smoke. You remember when cuz was on an island with him in the redzone and his qb under center??? They tried but got denied and you didn't see them lining St. Brown across from him anymore. Like I said, Hightower gave him pressure and I forgot cuz and Noodles had some battles. We got the 2 best receivers in America last cycle...

Advertisement
Please name them. Like Prop Joe said, Surtain can be had if he checks out mentally but when he's on he's a major problem. Cuz on the other hand, he's been collecting D1 wr souls since a 10th Grader. Please enlighten me on these scrubs who "torched" Ty time after time...

Idk many but I do remember Tyquan Thornton giving him problems. I do love Tyson Campbell potential but one knack a lot of people had on him was that he got beat deep too often. Don't know how valid all of that was but I do remember that being a "knock" on him.

Advertisement
Idk many but I do remember Tyquan Thornton giving him problems. I do love Tyson Campbell potential but one knack a lot of people had on him was that he got beat deep too often. Don't know how valid all of that was but I do remember that being a "knock" on him.
I don't. Tyquan had a **** of a game against AH and he's waaaay better than an FAU walk-on, but he did zero damage when cuz lined up across from him. Not something I heard, saw it with my own two eyes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back