Db recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Gary Ferman telling folks Tyrique is favoring Auburn over everyone? Selling scripts or is there smoke?

Advertisement
Why is Gary Ferman telling folks Tyrique is favoring Auburn over everyone? Selling scripts or is there smoke?

Stevenson has been to Auburn twice this spring, most recently a week ago with his family. He plans on going back for some big event at the beginning of June. He has said in interviews he likes it. Rivals people say they are hearing Auburn maybe the favorite right now. Just for what its worth, Ivins was asked about it today and he said he would say that Auburn is the "darkhorse" but he wouldn't say favorite. Who knows.

I surfed through the Auburn 247 board. Apparently Steveson told the Auburn staff he liked it there because it was different from the city - Miami. Quieter and slower or something like that. Maybe the kid is looking for a change. Guess we shall see what shakes out.

All you have to do is see that they pulled papoe out of Georgia. That dude has been on radar since the 8th grade. Auburn is bringing the brinks truck.
Sofla 5 stars taking advantage year after year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Auburn puts the horses together for a run about every 3-4 years after the boosters get tired of another Bama NC. They’ll bring out the brinks trucks this year.

If any Miami kid chooses to go to go Auburn 99.9 % bags were dropped. That’s 2 opposite universes. Miami kids fit in at Auburn like oil and water.

Advertisement
Auburn puts the horses together for a run about every 3-4 years after the boosters get tired of another Bama NC. They’ll bring out the brinks trucks this year.

If any Miami kid chooses to go to go Auburn 99.9 % bags were dropped. That’s 2 opposite universes. Miami kids fit in at Auburn like oil and water.
Ricardo louis

Ricardo Louis
Carlton Davis
Robenson Therezie
Tim Irvin? For some reason I can’t remember if it was AU or UT?

Are just a few that came to my head immediately when thinking of Miami kids that signed with AU that we wanted. Not worried about Stevenson, not right now atleast.

Not every kid bases his future on who pays him the most in college. Every BLUECHIP kid gets offers. Some are serious bout there eligibility.

I do somewhat agree with this...it's not ALWAYS about the bag, but when's the last time a kid went to a school because of the bags and became ineligible? Nobody getting caught out here dropping bags. Ole Miss maybe...that's about it. So if you wanna tell me the kid makes a decision more off location, comfort, depth chart etc over a bag, I can kinda see that. But it's not because he's scared he's gonna get caught. They're not catching anyone, and they're not even trying to.

Advertisement
Could you imagine what we would turn into if money was taken out of the recruiting equation. It would be a wrap on college football and the Canes would be at the top.

Ricardo Louis
Carlton Davis
Robenson Therezie
Tim Irvin? For some reason I can’t remember if it was AU or UT?

Are just a few that came to my head immediately when thinking of Miami kids that signed with AU that we wanted. Not worried about Stevenson, not right now atleast.
It was Auburn, he was committed to UT went on a visit to Auburn posted a bunch of cash on his Snapchat and everyone said it was "graduation" money and he flipped.

Stevenson has been to Auburn twice this spring, most recently a week ago with his family. He plans on going back for some big event at the beginning of June. He has said in interviews he likes it. Rivals people say they are hearing Auburn maybe the favorite right now. Just for what its worth, Ivins was asked about it today and he said he would say that Auburn is the "darkhorse" but he wouldn't say favorite. Who knows.

I surfed through the Auburn 247 board. Apparently Steveson told the Auburn staff he liked it there because it was different from the city - Miami. Quieter and slower or something like that. Maybe the kid is looking for a change. Guess we shall see what shakes out.
If he goes to Auburn cue the blame threads ....

Anyone have the details on who Rumph was visiting out of State yesterday and who the rest of the staff was seeing in Dade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back