Db recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read somewhere that the Blades kid is actually close with the Hova guy that we are supposed to be bringing in. He was a big reason why the kid committed to UF in the first place.

Advertisement
Because he isn't coming lol. Follow the visits
It takes a rare breed to make the cross country trek that only a few can pull off. DJ Williams & Brad Kaaya, Sí, DJ Johnson, No!
Steele, I say Nay Nay in a John Pinette voice.

Am not sure what happened this year. I quit during January 2014. The Head of Tax also contributed to "the Foundation". Her and her husband had gone to every 'Dawg game for the past 37 years. People think they love their team, but in the South the SEC is a religion. Every house in Atlanta hung their school's respective flag on Saturday morning. We hated living in Atlanta.... Moving from LA to the Dukes of Hazzard was a complete shock.

Tuscaloosa was the second worst college town next to Starksville............

They are nervous about the FBI. Excluding Vanderbilt, all of the SEC teams have a "foundation". You are talking about millions in gifts over 20+ years. Any payment over $14,000 is taxable. It is going to be hard for these southerners to say that "they were under the impression that the funds were going directly to the school and not directly to players." If that is the case, then why did you donate to a "foundation" and not to a schol. It will take a few years, but football is next!

That day can't come fast enough for me. I want to see the NCAA take on the SEC. I hope they have the stones to do it. They should get Comey to do the investigation. Would love to see the good ole boy network come crashing down and Saban, Kirby, etc play prison bitxhes.

Gogeta has a hate hardon for Rumph. Rumph probably brushed him aside at some event and now gogeta’s ego still bruised. Gogeta will prop up and even tell lies about Davis to make Rumph look stupid for not offering or getting Davis.

And this is coming from someone like me who also thinks ignoring Davis is retarded no matter if he’s 5’10 or 5’8. We need a quick shifty slot corner with young gone. We lost out on Samuel last year. We’re fixing to do the same with Davis- both remind me of that south Florida defector to FSU that we thought was too small for us: lamarcus joyner.

Dont hate rumph. He could never bruise my ego. Only times i ve ever seen him he's dapped me up. Davis is the guy he is all over in recruiting apparently. If i was a Rumph hater i would go the opposite way and say.."why are we recruiting the lil shrimp".
Davis is one of the better cbs in s.fla this class...and ive said REPEATEDLY in this thread im cool if we dont recruit him for preference reasons and like that we are casting a wider net. In fact....I'm the Guy and maybe GEO that first brought up Jaden Davis on this board. Knew of the kid when my people told me of a younger kid that they had in the secondary that was better than Blades and Samuel as a ball hawk.He was a 10th grader then

Advertisement
That day can't come fast enough for me. I want to see the NCAA take on the SEC. I hope they have the stones to do it. They should get Comey to do the investigation. Would love to see the good ole boy network come crashing down and Saban, Kirby, etc play prison bitxhes.

Too much money to ignore at this point and the basketball case is proving to be a success. The FBI needs is using basketball as a proving ground. The SEC, sans Vanderbilt, FSU and a fair amount of the Big 10 schools pay inordinate amounts for players. Too many tax dollars to ignore. Not to mention, interest and fees due to fraud. This blindsided Emmert. The fox was sitting in the hen-house and slapping the wrists of the most egregious offenders (i.e. Mississippi), and suddenly the Feds arrived.

The foundations do have the Waltons, Tysons, etc... involved, so they will be well represented.

When the IRS says "it's time" look out. Heads will roll and programs will get turned upside down.

Sony cost $200,000. Most expensive recruit the 'Dawgs' foundation ever funded. They have yet to eclipse the price. CEO of my employer bragged about it for years................ I told him Sony was 100% UM and he told me that "the Michels were 100% Benjamin Franklin!" He turned out to be correct!

I like to put money on it Justin fields eclipsed that price tag last year

Advertisement
When the IRS says "it's time" look out. Heads will roll and programs will get turned upside down.
The IRS is currently being gutted even more, and has been for a while now. They barely keep up with what they got, this isn’t happening. Now the FBI is a different story.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back