DB from Iowa!!

What ever happened to the Miami standard. We can do bad with what we got. Don't need another Mike Williams disgracing the helmet.. but that's just me. I'd rather play with 10 then send Mike Williams part 1.4 on the field

As bad as Mike Williams was, he logged alot of playing time, which tells you what a "wonderful" job
Shannon did recruiting that position.
So, yes, not sure what your beef is with him.
He was needed afterall.

Advertisement
Not Miami good is not good enuf. Find a Miami good enuf out there. JUCO, Grad transfer or whatever. Trust staff to find right guy or pass.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

You're not going to find a grad transfer CB who is at an elite level because those sort of cats don't stick around for their 5th-year
of college football.
They are in their 1st or 2nd year of the NFL.
So get over a player NOT being "Miami Good", whatever that means, because we need CBs who can provide quality minutes.
Note I included other options...JUCO, and whatever. Also does not preclude a div 1.

Not Miami good is not good enuf. Find a Miami good enuf out there. JUCO, Grad transfer or whatever. Trust staff to find right guy or pass.

You're not going to find a grad transfer CB who is at an elite level because those sort of cats don't stick around for their 5th-year
of college football.
They are in their 1st or 2nd year of the NFL.
So get over a player NOT being "Miami Good", whatever that means, because we need CBs who can provide quality minutes.
Note I included other options...JUCO, and whatever. Also does not preclude a div 1.

Think you missed understood him, there isn't any Miami good grad transfer but JUCO or D2 guys that are Miami good are usually already signed with other schools so I'd rather take someone who can definitely play a role on the squad from a CFP team then grabbing someone from the middle of Kansas who we have no idea if they can even play in that role....it's not like this guy didn't see significant playing time or anything.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back