2023 DB Conrad Hussey receives offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Well if that’s the case, I’d much rather have Jason Taylor on support than this kid at safety. Not that we would ever make that decision or it would ever come down to that or anything

I told @252cane in pm other day that the rule existed , I assumed they had a way around it or a loophole of some kind. My guess would be Fsu since that’s where all the smoke started when things got tricky.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea I guess you’re right. Wes did commit when Manny was still playing HC here
Unless I’m missing something this would actually explain Wes’ commitment. I thought the timing was strange since it seemed like he was committing to Mario but before it was official official, but if they did that to get around the rule then it would make sense?

I think?

Unless I’m missing something this would actually explain Wes’ commitment. I thought the timing was strange since it seemed like he was committing to Mario but before it was official official, but if they did that to get around the rule then it would make sense?

I think?
I told people this when they were giving Manny credit for the commitment. He knew Mario was coming , he literally popped right before everything went down.

Advertisement
I told people this when they were giving Manny credit for the commitment. He knew Mario was coming , he literally popped right before everything went down.
Yeah to me it was 100% related to Mario

@jhtheking don’t hate me lol but he was my avatar / flip and was coming if not for JT. That’s why this changed so fast. Miami tried.
He was coming if not for JT? He doesn't have a good relationship with Jason Taylor of something?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back